Franco "Watermelon Bollocks" Baldini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This bloke deserves a knighthood. We've been rank amateurs in the transfer window for years especially when it comes to signing attacking talent.then this bloke shows up and we're snapping up Brazilian midfielders and Spanish strikers like it's nothin lol. Figured this guy needed an appreciation thread were we could all gather round and talk about all the gay shit we'd let him do to us.

:vdvdive:

th

This bloke deserves a knighthood. We've been rank amateurs in the transfer window for years especially when it comes to signing attacking talent.then this bloke shows up and we're snapping up Brazilian midfielders and Spanish strikers like it's nothin lol. Figured this guy needed an appreciation thread were we could all gather round and talk about all the gay shit we'd let him do to us.

:vdvdive:

After all that he's done for us, you want to get us to share in your fantasies about the bloke fucking you? Jeez, he needs a reward, not a disease.

Seems like there's not going to be much business to do once the window closes. His job is going to get a whole lot easier.
If we exhibit title winning form between now and Xmas the I expect him to be looking to strengthen more in Jan. after all, if Bale goes this summer we'd have virtually no net spend this window!

Lucky that we aren't going after targets that are Woolwich quality tbh, aparently there aren't any like that available for actual money and stuff (*edit* unless you're Napoli or Wolfsburg).

If we exhibit title winning form between now and Xmas the I expect him to be looking to strengthen more in Jan. after all, if Bale goes this summer we'd have virtually no net spend this window!

January is generally for desperate moves, it always carries a premium.

If we exhibit title challenging form up to Christmas the only moves Id expect in Jan are to address an obvious weakness (not likely if we are playing that well) or Holtby style "Bring them in now to settle in time for next season" moves

Damiao continues to flat-track-bully Gaucho sides in Brazil while producing more mediocre form in Serie A.

Wasn't convinced by him 2 years ago and still not sure he's worth more than £10m.

Damiao continues to flat-track-bully Gaucho sides in Brazil while producing more mediocre form in Serie A.

Wasn't convinced by him 2 years ago and still not sure he's worth more than £10m.

I agree, twas a joke but I'm sure there's other talent over there we could cherry pick in Jan....

Back
Top Bottom