First trip to the new stadium tomorrow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In Chick King I used to buy the double chicken breast and chips. £3.30. Its actually too much food though, so now it's a single breast and Chips.
Proper nice though, on the occasions I've been there the portions were massive. So many chips.

I like how the majority of food places outside the ground are cash only still, stuff putting match day cash through the tills 😆

Big fight there the other night. Apparently a guy got battered

Go Away GIF

I hope you tried the Fish and Chip shop outside Northumberland Park station, it's delicious!! Great value and good portions.

Great chip shop!

I don’t get the train (walk back across the marshes to Blackhorse Road) and I look forward to the days the train isn’t running as the chip shop is then easily accessible again. Still wish they’d reopen that footbridge for people who want to cross but don’t use the train. Have to use the shitty bridge a bit further down (always flooded and with a least 3 lots of dog shit on it - it’s a joy in the dark!)

Well?

What are you thoughts on the stadium? The food? And Chick King (which I think is shite)??
The stadium is immense, so much bigger and better than WHL!
Found the food to be ok inside (we didn't go to Chick King in the end).

I don't know if it is just me, but the stadium seems a lot easier to get to than WHL was

So I have been waiting for my first chance to go to the new stadium, as a non-season ticket holder and non-member, I have opted to attend the WSL Game against Man Utd (was meant to be in September but the Queen went and died).

We are in block 103, row 12 and the seats look great. Quick question though, whats there to eat in the stadium/on way from Northumberland Park?
Well, if you're looking for high quality cheese, look elsewhere, that dream is dead.

The stadium is immense, so much bigger and better than WHL!
Found the food to be ok inside (we didn't go to Chick King in the end).

I don't know if it is just me, but the stadium seems a lot easier to get to than WHL was
I imagine the capacity was a lot lower so to and from WHL no queuing

If you're in urgent need of an infusion chips straight after the game, Chip Town chips are good and they're just across the road - the portions are good and you can pour your own salt & vinegar (essential).

We have got a pretty shit team at the moment…. But the stadium is unbelievable, first time there it really was jaw dropping
We got tickets for £19 yesterday - in the 200 block, just above the teams' areas, on the halfway line. The seats are padded, with cup holders, the lift is amazing, the restaurant is like the 1st class lounge at an airport and the staff are incredibly pleasant. One of them gave my granddaughter a Spurs flag (thanks mate!) and we got free programmes.

If anyone has a bit of money to burn (men's games are more costly!) I can thoroughly recommend that area.

Back
Top Bottom