First trip to the new stadium tomorrow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I have been waiting for my first chance to go to the new stadium, as a non-season ticket holder and non-member, I have opted to attend the WSL Game against Man Utd (was meant to be in September but the Queen went and died).

We are in block 103, row 12 and the seats look great. Quick question though, whats there to eat in the stadium/on way from Northumberland Park?

So I have been waiting for my first chance to go to the new stadium, as a non-season ticket holder and non-member, I have opted to attend the WSL Game against Man Utd (was meant to be in September but the Queen went and died).

We are in block 103, row 12 and the seats look great. Quick question though, whats there to eat in the stadium/on way from Northumberland Park?
There is loads of overpriced food in the stadium , i would give it a swerve if I was you and grab some food from one of the places a stone through from the stadium , chick-king should be a right or passage for your first trip to the stadium!

Wasn't a bad game, was it? Women's football is getting better & better. Shame about Utd's second goal, although they were a bit better than us.

I've been going to the Lane since 1983, and have never had a Chick-King

Embarrassed Season 8 GIF

I've been going to the Lane since 1983, and have never had a Chick-King

Embarrassed Season 8 GIF

My pre-match food ritual always used to be the greasy spoon next to the old ticket office on Park Lane.......

I thoroughly endorse the charm of the Chick-King meme, but I sincerely doubt were talking about anything beyond the realms of your average ropey 2-a-penny chicken shop.

I second that, in fact anything in there is good grub.
The Chick King chicken burger is OK but I personally love the chicken and noodles from the Noodle King shop just a little bit further on.
I know the place you mean, not bad at all.

Although I do like to get some food at The Brown Eagle from time to time.

Last edited:

I hope you tried the Fish and Chip shop outside Northumberland Park station, it's delicious!! Great value and good portions.

I actually like the food inside the stadium although it is slightly overpriced.
The Caribbean place on the high road is pretty good too

Back
Top Bottom