Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I was captain there (at Sevilla), I was the reference for the players there. I was only going to leave for a good option, so when Tottenham came in for me it was a very good move. I wanted to try another league and a club like Spurs is one of the best in the world. Spurs was best option for me because it’s very important team in England and Premier League. I’m very happy to be here."

Why didn't Fazio play today?

We need him installed alongside Jan as soon as possible.

Kabul and Vlad backups.

Davies to replace Rose NOW. Rose can look okay against mediocre teams but the quality teams will rip us apart down our left.

Dier right back until Walker returns.

I thought he did well not just the head but was impressed with his passing fwd, he had to hit some direct balls into cm and generally he succeeded.
I'm sure we will be able to rely upon him in epl.

I thought Fazio did well last night despite playing next to Vlad, who had another shocker.

We should be using these EL matches to bed in our back four, not to try put players who may or may not get selected for the first team.

Faz needs to be in *those* games against poorer opposition who bung it in the box. In the air hes a monster (but then again he should be, hes fucking huge)

After the disaster against Newcastle, I'm calling for this guy to be a constant in our PL back 4.
Don't care who he is paired with, but he certainly wouldn't have let that 4ft kid score that header.
Seems to have the grit and leadership we are lacking.

Jan is playing within himself, such a shame, first season he could cover two positions himself he was that good, does he not understand like with Bale, Modric and Hugo, you get to play for Madrid if you put a good shift in at spurs?!! stupid prick

Back
Top Bottom