Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hm, but if I play my wildcard tonight and make a few transfers, I can not make any more transfers after that without point deduction, right?

You are entitled to one free transfer per week, this rolls over to the following week if you don't use it but you can have only a max of 2 free transfers. If you want to use your wildcard early I'd say wait until gameweek 4 when the transfer window is shut.

Someone please remind me if we get another wildcard in January?

You are entitled to one free transfer per week, this rolls over to the following week if you don't use it but you can have only a max of 2 free transfers. If you want to use your wildcard early I'd say wait until gameweek 4 when the transfer window is shut.

Someone please remind me if we get another wildcard in January?

Still not my question.

Scenario: I switch out five players tonight, using a wildcard I reduce the point deduction to 0.
Now, say I want to make another transfer in the middle of this same week, before next weeks deadline. Can I do so without any point deduction, or is the wild card out of play?

a solid 46 point so far with two city players left to play. although i hope zabaleta comes down with some sort of mystery illness overnight as Shaw is currently say counting his 12 points on my bench.

As an aside. I don't understand how they decide bonus points. I mean coutinho was clearly one of the best players on the pitch yesterday and he didn't get any. Paulinho wsa given motm by sky but he didn't get any, yet Soldado got 3 just for scoring a pen and not doing a whole lot else.
It's so arbitrary it annoys me quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom