Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Begovic is very astute, lots of saves already grabbing me some early points. Chance at getting MotM for an extra 3pts as well. Lucas looking set for a CS too (pretty sure he got booked earlier though, but hasn't shown up?) so after the first game i've gotta be in the driving seat.

Last minute change this morning as I took Bale out (until fit of course) to replace with Mata (double gameweek against 2 shit teams, had to make him captain). My early optimism will, of course, turn to shit after the next few games though i'm sure.

Well that will teach me for taking Mignolet out. At least I didnt recommend Walters over Snodgrass!

Took Mignolet out yesterday.

Lloris better save 2 penalties and get an assist tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got Mata, Hazard and Lamps who have 2 matches, Benteke too

Caulkers in defence but I think he got dicked by Cole for the spammers goal, hopefully he'll get on the end of a corner to equalize

got Williams and Bony for the manure game lol

Mingolet and Nolan benched, van Wolfswinkel, Sturridge, Benteke and Coleman all transferred out

Only one player with more than 2 points

Happy fucking days

Save the wildcard for when shit is going really wrong or post jan transfer window.

32 points, large because of Mignolet, Benteke and Lambert.

Back
Top Bottom