Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two questions if I may.

We are in the Club Wembley section tomorrow - does that allow Beer or not ? I read it did for the Champions League game

Second question - anyone have a spare for anywhere in Between section 229 and 231 ? ( unlikely but worth an ask )

Two questions if I may.

We are in the Club Wembley section tomorrow - does that allow Beer or not ? I read it did for the Champions League game

Second question - anyone have a spare for anywhere in Between section 229 and 231 ? ( unlikely but worth an ask )
I bloody hope beer is allowed in club Wembley. Only reason I paid the extra fiver

#skinflint

Definitely Pubs..
thatsmytom.gif

Seems like everyone is going there. Previous times ive been to Wembley there have been pre drinks at The Globe in Baker Street.
Yeh it's a pain in the arse getting served but you can buy drinks from the street and pass them over the wall. The atmosphere is good which makes a change to Wembley.

Hopefully it will be better tommorrow because they sold the bottom stands to members only and their will be 10000 Belgium nutters to hype shit up.

Mate, it's not what I'm used to, but as a one off it might be interesting. Tickets were a gift.

Done corporate a few times with work, never at Wembley mind you, but with free flowing beer the only thing I would be worried about would be getting to work the next day! Enjoy any way and think of me with me bottle of Pepsi at half time!!!:pochsulk:

Just one question :
Is it allowed to bring a (very small) foldable umbrella into the stadion ?
How strict are they controlling ?

You don't need one:
Weather warning - there is the potential for strong winds across London tomorrow with Storm Doris arriving. Rain is forecast for the morning but should be clear for the afternoon and evening, so please dress accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom