EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't renew his contract........pfft

Why not sack him on the spot if the club are so against racism?

It's surely gross misconduct to incite the crowd with a fascist salute..........but no they couldn't do that as too many of the fans support and share his views

would you say that Swindon Town supporters are fascist?

or it is only because he hasn't made the gesture, yet?

Didn't renew his contract........pfft

Why not sack him on the spot if the club are so against racism?

It's surely gross misconduct to incite the crowd with a fascist salute..........but no they couldn't do that as too many of the fans support and share his views

You know nothing about Lazio, its history, its tradition, its supporters... nothing!
I can perfectly understand that you are not interested in deepen this knowledge, keeping yourself thinking in a superficial and generalized way.
But, at the end, I don't care, I know what the truth is.
Think what you want.

You know nothing about Lazio, its history, its tradition, its supporters... nothing!
I can perfectly understand that you are not interested in deepen this knowledge, keeping yourself thinking in a superficial and generalized way.
Think what you want.

Were your fans just showing us how good their monkey impressions were at White Hart Lane then, we just completely misunderstood the situation thinking it was a racist thing. It all makes sense now.

Think what you want.

I suppose it wasn't Lazio fans making monkey noises at White Hart Lane either?

Agree totally... the fact it's all over the SPORTS pages and on various SPURS websites makes this a football matter... otherwise it would've simply been in the NEWS section if it wasn't football related, who's kidding who, of COURSE it's football related, and as such, the football club should be punished.

Should Spurs as a football club be punished for the "Yid Army" smashing up pubs in Parsons Green, Islington and then the trouble in Brighton not that long ago. All led to people being arrested and charged. Hooligans and football are associated, but it becomes a slippery slope if clubs are blamed for acts of random violence on non match days especially.

And as Lazio are being painted as being innocents in all of this by some Lazio posters, a quick google shows the recent Lazio Roma derby had a Roma fan stabbed, sure that wasn't done by other Roma supporters.

Or was that Napoli fans come for a day out?

Can we try and get back to the game now?

Hopefully it goes off all OK.

Predictions on starting lineups anyone?

Someone ban these Lazio cunts off here.
why? in all of my post i was correct, I respected all of you and this forum

the attackers of Spurs fans are totally black WITH NOTHING TO CONNECT THEM TO LAZIO!
you should know that in Rome there are big and important fascist movements, called FORZA NUOVA and CASAPOUND and certainly i think this attack was their work, hoping also were blamed Lazio fans because of the upcoming game of this night

Lazio ultras are violent, but does not allow NEVER NEVER NEVER to attack a defenseless group of tourists with guns or KNIVES, but clashed between ultras and stop

I hope that your fans will recover soon, cheers

I suppose it wasn't Lazio fans making monkey noises at White Hart Lane either?

he is well know as fascist, even given the many reference made here to demonstrate the validity of the axiom Nazio, I don't think he will be a gesture to make Swindon supporters to realize that.

PS: i am only using the logic being used on Lazio supporter, I am not in any way imply that Swindon Town supporters are fascist because their club has decided to make a footbal and economical choice.

I hope it demostrates the flow in the logic.

Think what you want.

The fact is that in YOUR capital city at an event YOUR club is hosting a group of armed and cowardly men have attacked people who are guests in your country. Clearly that has something to do with the large and prevelant fascist following of your club. Now don't get me wrong I am sure you are not all like that. But it has happened.

This shouldn't be happening in a civilised major capital of the world. Italian clubs should immediately be withdrawn from this seasons competition. Or at the very least be forced to play home games at neutral venues.

All the newspapers in Italy are changing their web sites' titles by removing the word "Laziali".
This attack seems to have been something else, something not connected to the football match.

And you should also know that it's not sure that those bastards were Lazio supporters, they did not have any scarf or anything that can prove it.
Campo de' Fiori in Rome is a dangerous place, every weekend there are fights.
We just wanted to express our solidarity to the victims.
We just want to assist to a football match like you do.

In these weekend fights, do they prey on a small pub with tear gas and launch a full on attack lasting onwards of 10 minutes? Do they stab a guy 'who just happens to be a Spurs fan' in the neck?

There is no way that you or any of your supporters can try to absolve blame or at the very least try to deflect it away from Lazio as a club and it's ultras.

If this was reversed and Spurs fans were attacking a group of foreign fans I would be ashamed of my club and it's fans.

This isn't the 1970's or 80's anymore. You can't pull shit like this and simply get away with it because the Ultras weren't wearing a Lazio shirt when they attacked?

why? in all of my post i was correct, I respected all of you and this forum

the attackers of Spurs fans are totally black WITH NOTHING TO CONNECT THEM TO LAZIO!
you should know that in Rome there are big and important fascist movements, called FORZA NUOVA and CASAPOUND and certainly i think this attack was their work, hoping also were blamed Lazio fans because of the upcoming game of this night

Lazio ultras are violent, but does not allow NEVER NEVER NEVER to attack a defenseless group of tourists with guns or KNIVES, but clashed between ultras and stop

I hope that your fans will recover soon, cheers

How do you know this? You dont, just as much as you say there is no proof it was Lazio fans, there is also nothing to say it was not Lazio fans.

So how about we just leave it alone for a while, see what happens and concentrate on the football.

Should Spurs as a football club be punished for the "Yid Army" smashing up pubs in Parsons Green, Islington and then the trouble in Brighton not that long ago. All led to people being arrested and charged. Hooligans and football are associated, but it becomes a slippery slope if clubs are blamed for acts of random violence on non match days especially.

And as Lazio are being painted as being innocents in all of this by some Lazio posters, a quick google shows the recent Lazio Roma derby had a Roma fan stabbed, sure that wasn't done by other Roma supporters.

Or was that Napoli fans come for a day out?

All the attacks to English teams' fans in Rome during the years have been conducted by asroma supporters in occasion of asroma matches.

All the newspapers in Italy are changing their web sites' titles by removing the word "Laziali".
This attack seems to have been something else, something not connected to the football match.

It's not really in the Italian media's interests to get Italian football clubs banned from european competition.........perhaps Belusconi has had a word

I am not sticking up for my club, I am sticking up for myself as a Lazio supporter, the truth and even any chance to calm things down.

If people keep saying that they were Lazio supporter, and the police never said that, and not realising that this is only based on the fact that the victims were Tottenham supporter and tonight the two clubs play each other.

to calm down it is the only way to avoid what you, and many other including me, are rightly afraid it may happen.

to keep accusing without a simple proof and stik up for those accusations whatever is the reality of the facts, which is that there is no reason to accuse Lazio supporters, won't help.

Are you going to stick up for your club and their supporters who 'monkey-chanted' at the lane in the first game.
Or was that mis-reported as well?
We'd like the truth, will the police do their job? Of course not. Their corrupt.
If it is found to be Lazio fans...........where do you stand then?
Italians.......So few redeeming features

this is the testimonial of the "The drunken ship" owner

Marco Manzi, owner of the pub, said: "At the time of the attack there was my brother Raffaele, I arrived soon after. Was about 40 people, all dressed in the same way, without Lazio's signs and with a helmet on his head. Laziali ? No, i do not know, we think about Lazio because of the game.

I AM SURE, THIS IS AN ATTACK BY ULTRA-FASCIST MOVEMENT CALLED CASAPOUND or FORZA NUOVA

Have you stopped to think that the reason why they've removed 'Lazaili' from their websites is to try and stop any further violence tonight?

Back
Top Bottom