EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.axd

Cowards honestly. They always attack in numbers against small groups. Armed too! Takes the piss.

100 v 40 at best, majority of who were probably not even hardcore Spurs. Shame the home leg isn't second.

Cowards honestly. They always attack in numbers against small groups. Armed too! Takes the piss.

100 v 40 at best, majority of who were probably not even hardcore Spurs. Shame the home leg isn't second.

I was thinking that, if this had happened out there, then they had to come to us they'd be getting kicked up and down the High Road. It'd be like Cardiff a few years back.

I was thinking that, if this had happened out there, then they had to come to us they'd be getting kicked up and down the High Road. It'd be like Cardiff a few years back.

The problem with this is that it would create a spiral of violence. And their fans who would be getting a kicking would not be the same that were dishing it out in Rome, which would make us just as bad as them.

I'm not promoting football violence, but if any yids out there did want to get there own back, I'm sure a few of Roma's boys wouldn't mind helping out :nawty:

How do we know?

And you should also know that it's not sure that those bastards were Lazio supporters, they did not have any scarf or anything that can prove it.
Campo de' Fiori in Rome is a dangerous place, every weekend there are fights.
We just wanted to express our solidarity to the victims.
We just want to assist to a football match like you do.

Hi guys
I am sorry for the horrible fact happened last night but I would say that they were NOT Lazio ultras, no one had Lazio's scarves or flags so please do not attack us: in Italy when things like this appens and nothing to do with football, they always say they are ultras.

you have posted a table of incidents in rome, they were ALWAYS asroma fans.
If Lazio's ultras attack other fans, they never use knives because isn in their style, they use only punches because they arent infamous.

Campo de fiori is a square famous for incidents, infact is full of carabinieri every day.

I repeat: no images and no evidence that they Lazio fans...

Cheers

And you should also know that it's not sure that those bastards were Lazio supporters, they did not have any scarf or anything that can prove it.
Campo de' Fiori in Rome is a dangerous place, every weekend there are fights.
We just wanted to express our solidarity to the victims.
We just want to assist to a football match like you do.

Still doesn't make it OK for this to happen.

English football fans of all clubs are always targeted when in Italy. While the attackers themselves may not be football supporters, they attack English fans and make it a football matter.

As I said in an earlier post, it is nice to hear those words of support from you and some of the other Lazio fans who have posted on here, however there were racist chants when Lazio played at WHL and now our fans have been attacked while out to enjoy a football match. There is a reason Italian fans have a bad reputation and action needs to be taken by the Italian FA and government.

Hi guys
I am sorry for the horrible fact happened last night but I would say that they were NOT Lazio ultras, no one had Lazio's scarves or flags so please do not attack us: in Italy when things like this appens and nothing to do with football, they always say they are ultras.

If Lazio's ultras attack other fans, they never use knives because isn in their style, they use only punches because they arent infamous.

Campo de fiori is a square famous for incidents, infact is full of carabinieri every day.

Cheers

Sorry, but that is bollocks

Tooled up, knives out, crash helmets on.....................who were they expecting to meet?

The scary thing is, this is the type of bar where you could easily rock up with your gf, wife or kids on a low key away day.

If they wanna do something they see as worthy, surely there are easily identifiable 'proper' Spurs fans around the bars in the main squares.

BUT they're cowards who want the odds totally stacked in their favour.

I don't know why they worry..............if they start losing they can always change sides :adelol:..f*cking jokers

Still doesn't make it OK for this to happen.

English football fans of all clubs are always targeted when in Italy. While the attackers themselves may not be football supporters, they attack English fans and make it a football matter.

As I said in an earlier post, it is nice to hear those words of support from you and some of the other Lazio fans who have posted on here, however there were racist chants when Lazio played at WHL and now our fans have been attacked while out to enjoy a football match. There is a reason Italian fans have a bad reputation and action needs to be taken by the Italian FA and government.

I fully agree with you.

Hi guys

Cheers

Ha ha - yeah the hooligans always go dressed in full kit.......it's a shock they didn't all have their names on the back of their shirts just to make doubly sure they were identifiable

Back
Top Bottom