Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, I am genuinely looking at Baku.

Might want to check flights to Tblisi and then the night train from there to Baku, depending on how much you enjoy slumming it/spare time you have it could save some money. You also need a visa prior to arrival in Azerbaijan which is the only thing putting me off, a bit too much effort.

15 of us on the 1804 out of Kings X to Brussels Wednesday evening, back Friday afternoon. £64 return.

7am out of Gatwick to Nice Thursday morning, back 9pm Friday night. £87 return.

Yids

Might want to check flights to Tblisi and then the night train from there to Baku, depending on how much you enjoy slumming it/spare time you have it could save some money. You also need a visa prior to arrival in Azerbaijan which is the only thing putting me off, a bit too much effort.
Are the flights to Tblisi cheaper?
Sounds interesting. I did the night train from Kiev to Donestk when we played there, was good fun, though didn't get much sleep. I've read up a little on the visa. Doesn't seem too difficult, I got visas before for Russia and it wasn't too bad, it is an additional cost though.

Are the flights to Tblisi cheaper?

Looks like at best ~£100 cheaper. Probably wouldn't save much after the cost of the train. Visa wise, its more the additional agro, will likely just end up going to the home games and hoping that we draw a crap team in the middle of nowhere in the next round... which just happens to have great flight connections. I can dream.

Yeah, I kind of regret it. But I don't remember how/why it came about.. so I'm just keeping it to piss off anyone who takes things a little too seriously :thumbup: . (However, the person who made the AIA logo bright fucking red does need to be shot. Just to be clear)

Yeah, I kind of regret it. But I don't remember how/why it came about.. so I'm just keeping it to piss off anyone who takes things a little too seriously :thumbup: . (However, the person who made the AIA logo bright fucking red does need to be shot. Just to be clear)

Yeah, I kind of understand how it could have happened.. As a Spurs fan the first word that comes into your head is Gunner - right??

Do one Fuck Face..

:dembelefingers:

Meetings with Anderlecht and AS Monaco have some taste of "Champions League" ,while with Dolce Gabana looks like we are going in ....Asia steps .

They are Shite, surely we have to send a team with not one player who's playing that weekend ?
I don't think they are as bad as all that, especially at their place. They beat Young Boys 4-0 in the last round, and have a fair amount of experience in Europe, qualifying for EL group stage last year. They also knocked out Twente last year. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we draw the away leg, especially with a weakened team (might even lose with a weakened team).

Back
Top Bottom