Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to win this competition. Fuck the league. For this year at least. Last year we had a sniff at top four at one stage but I'd be amazed if we even get that far this time.

At the same time, it's important that we do our best to beat West Ham, Chelsea and Woolwich. Nothing to do with league position, just bragging rights.

For Anderlecht Thomas Cook are running coaches £99 return with guarantee of a ticket. If anyone is worrying about points maybe the way to go. No trips to Monaco. Would have thought that was a nailed on day trip.

For Anderlecht Thomas Cook are running coaches £99 return with guarantee of a ticket. If anyone is worrying about points maybe the way to go. No trips to Monaco. Would have thought that was a nailed on day trip.
Monaco is in a different league to Brussels in terms of journey time, if you're talking a day trip by coach. Much, much longer.

Monaco is in a different league to Brussels in terms of journey time, if you're talking a day trip by coach. Much, much longer.
No no no.. Thought there would be a plane to Nice, like there was to Milan, Madrid etc. Anyway booked a flight to Marseille and will train, bus or hire a car from there. Easy jet to Nice went up over £120 while I was booking. Booked a hotel in Nice for £60 near the station. Cannot wait. This trip is a must...

Qarabag/Baku all booked up!! Staying in the Safran Hotel. 4 star hotel at £40 a night for two of us. Flights for £290 each.

Am actually going with the missus. When the draw came up she saw it and said "I fancy going to Baku, let's make it into a holiday". She and I both like going to mad places. Her especially, it has to be said. But I'm happy too if Spurs are involved.

If anyone from here is going, we have to meet up out there. I am also hoping to do another Euro away trip this year which will be more football less holiday. Hopefully somewhere with a good, hostile atmosphere and good travelling support (our support in Belgrade last year was almost silent; it's better in the more Western places). Maybe Brussels, or more likely somewhere in the knockout stage (if we get there).

That's for the home leg though, right?

No away. Have a look at Thomas Cook, Tottenham page click on Europe.

e37.png

Back
Top Bottom