Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham going out means they dont get any of the money from the Europe League market pool. This effect us directly. Its now just split 3 ways based on performances between us, Liverpool and Southampton instead of 4. We'll gain an extra million or so. West Ham lost out on around 7-8m tonight.
It has just kept them up, therefore earned them £300m.

I'd like to congratulate West Ham on a successful campaign in the Europa League. Along the way they had some great victories, such as beating Lusitanos 2-0 in their own backyard, never an easy place to go, and a great backs to the wall performance in Malta, managing to hold on for penalties when a lot of teams might have crumbled and lost the game in 90 minutes. Let's face it, they were only two goals away from qualifying for the round before the round where we enter the competition. To get so close to us is a great success and shows once again that they are probably right in saying that they are as big a club as we are.

Just to rub salt into the wounds West Ham would have had a trip to Holland next if they'd got through. I'd be fuming at Bilic for taking that weak squad out there

Just to rub salt into the wounds West Ham would have had a trip to Holland next if they'd got through. I'd be fuming at Bilic for taking that weak squad out there

I'm not convinced it works like that mate. Their ball might have been put in the pot a different time etc, meaning they wouldn't have drawn them. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know why but Beleneses kicked their game off at 9:30, miles after everyone else.
So I'm going to post the pots as they are assuming Beleneses qualify.

Europa League groups

Pot 1
FC Schalke 04 (GER)
Borussia Dortmund (GER)
FC Basel 1893 (SUI)
SSC Napoli (ITA)
Tottenham Hotspur FC (ENG)
AFC Ajax (NED)
Villarreal CF (ESP)
FC Rubin Kazan (RUS)
Athletic Club (ESP)
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
Olympique de Marseille (FRA)
FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UKR)

Pot 2
SC Braga (POR)
ACF Fiorentina (ITA)
SS Lazio (ITA)
RSC Anderlecht (BEL)
Liverpool FC (ENG)
AZ Alkmaar (NED)
FC Viktoria Plzen (CZE)
Club Brugge KV (BEL)
PAOK FC (GRE)
Celtic FC (SCO)
Besiktas JK (TUR)
APOEL FC (CYP)

Pot 3
AS Monaco FC (MON)
AC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)
Legia Warszawa (POL)
FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA)
Lokomotiv Moscow (RUS)
KKS Lech Poznan (POL)
AS Saint-Étienne (FRA)
FC Slovan Liberec (CZE)
Augsburg (GER)
Rapid Vienna (AUS)
FK Krasnodar (RUS)

Pot 4
Partizan Belgrade (SRB)
Asteras Tripoli (GRE)
Rosenborg (NOR)
FK Qarabag (AZE)
Belenenses (POR) or Cashpoint SCR Altach (AUS)
Molde (NOR)
Groningen (NED)
Sion (SUI)
Skenderbeu Korce (ALB)
Qabala (AZE)
FC Midtjylland (DEN)
Dinamo Minsk (BEL)

Matchday 1: 2 v 3, 4 v 1
Matchday 2: 1 v 2, 3 v 4
Matchday 3: 3 v 1, 2 v 4
Matchday 4: 1 v 3, 4 v 2
Matchday 5: 3 v 2. 1 v 4