Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great night for Aberdeen, potential tie against Dortmund or Sampdoria tomorrow.

Weird that the draw is tomorrow - half way through a round. UEFA for you.

As for West Ham, can't say I'm too bothered they sneaked a win. Taking a 0-0 to Malta would've still be enough, just may of meant Bilic would've put out a slighter stronger team.

As for West Ham, can't say I'm too bothered they sneaked a win. Taking a 0-0 to Malta would've still be enough, just may of meant Bilic would've put out a slighter stronger team.
I dont know the ins and outs of their squad but looking at the line-up they fielded what looks like was the majority of their fist team of last year.
Oh apparently there was a fair amount of booing. :soldadolol:

It's all going to plan boys. They squeak into the Group Stage, fail to manage the Thursday/Sunday schedule and end up in relegation zone by Christmas. That's a big stadium for a championship team.

Going to have a guess at where each team is from, others are free to join in, no Googling though you fannies.

Cherno More - Bulgaria
Dinamo Minsk - Russia
Dacia Chisanau - Romania
MSK Zilina - Slovakia
AEK Larnaca - Cyprus
Istanbul Basaksehir - Turkey
Kairat Almaty - Montenegro

The last one is definitely wrong, but I can't think of a language that would have those two words.

Going to have a guess at where each team is from, others are free to join in, no Googling though you fannies.

Cherno More - Bulgaria
Dinamo Minsk - Russia
Dacia Chisanau - Romania
MSK Zilina - Slovakia
AEK Larnaca - Cyprus
Istanbul Basaksehir - Turkey
Kairat Almaty - Montenegro

The last one is definitely wrong, but I can't think of a language that would have those two words.
Minsk is in Belarus. Almaty in Kazakhstan I think. Geography A-Level innit. ( didn't Google)

Kazakhstan for The Dons !

1237362987_borat_dancing_with_his_fellow_karakstanians.gif

Hopefully Astra knock Inverness out so West Ham have that extra bit of travelling/intensity. I think it'll be West Ham v Astra Girigiu.

Aberdeen have now got a great chance of making the play-off round.

Hopefully Astra knock Inverness out so West Ham have that extra bit of travelling/intensity. I think it'll be West Ham v Astra Girigiu.

Aberdeen have now got a great chance of making the play-off round.
I fear you underestimate the intensity of getting kicked to fuck by a dozen hairy arsed highlanders for three hours.

An hour and a half at Caley Stadium will feel like a lifetime in a Gulag.

It's all going to plan boys. They squeak into the Group Stage, fail to manage the Thursday/Sunday schedule and end up in relegation zone by Christmas. That's a big stadium for a championship team.
i've had 2 bets on them to get relegated in the last couple of weeks purely because of this reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom