Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

screen-shot-2013-08-25-at-20-40-13.png

:adegrin2::bae::adebaehug:

The photo was obviously taken pre game or at HT so a bit harsh to form any meaningful judgement on either player based on the pic.
Think if anything it says something (positive) that they were both actually there.

The photo was obviously taken pre game or at HT so a bit harsh to form any meaningful judgement on either player based on the pic.
Think if anything it says something (positive) that they were both actually there.
Didnt see that McEvoy look alike there. Tanning up in his horrific short shorts in Marbs still.

So read somewhere that his omission may have something to do with his contract being up in 2015 and he's not interested in renewing it so has been told he will be sold, or something along those lines. I find that hard to believe seeing as Rose's contract expires in 2015 also.

Bring him back now....ROSE IS SO SHIT

Aside from the goal in this game and the off free kick verse Swansea or Crystal Palace i think he has been very solid. If we want to hold onto any hope of England represented in our team than Rose will and should stay. He helps us with homegrown players and is a very good attacking fullback and getting better defensively.

Aside from the goal in this game and the off free kick verse Swansea or Crystal Palace i think he has been very solid. If we want to hold onto any hope of England represented in our team than Rose will and should stay. He helps us with homegrown players and is a very good attacking fullback and getting better defensively.

Shit in your eyes? His positioning is worse than walkers

Back
Top Bottom