Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All I care about right now is finishing above Woolwich, which probably means we have to hold onto 2nd place. As you say, we have plenty of options. It's time for those others to stand up and be counted.

What an idiot! Got to be a 3 match ban. Out for the rest of the season probably.

Very silly given where we were at that moment in time. The WBA player didn't make anything out of it to his credit cause he knew he deserved it. But as we aren't going to win the title now and the next three games dont matter too much its no big loss not having him for those three games, someone else in the squad can play. He obviously deserves a ban for it because you have to learn you cant do stuff like that, but I don't blame him one bit. I would have hit him too, but I'd have got a straight red for hitting him in the face. It's shite that teams get away with all these niggly kicks and pushed and winding up off the ball. The league needs to stamp that out too.

Nice rest before a big Euro tournament. We'll be fine without him. People forget Mason is a decent 10. Eriksen can move over with Chadli, Son or N'jie coming in.

We have plenty of options.
I think he will play Son but Mason is more of a natural attacking player than a CM. It might be interesting seeing him behind Kane.

29 goals in 31 games was Masons record for the youth team one year. That is an outstanding return from a midfielder.

What I don't understand is that nobody said anything about violet conduct when Huth smashed his forearm into Reids face off the ball.
Yet everybody saw it.
There wasn't a scream up for retrospective action then.
Let's have some fucking consistency here.
So, this is not considered violent conduct or worthy of retrospective action but an elbow to the face is?
Exactly what I've been saying. Thats why the FA gave us Newcastle away last match of season AGAIN!

Fucking media wetting themselves over this. Bore off, he's a kid and he got wound up. Only a big deal because of the inevitable interest in anything that Alli does as he is the new England wonderkid / new Gazza / Luke Skywalker according to the media only weeks ago. So predictable, so boring.

Fucking media wetting themselves over this. Bore off, he's a kid and he got wound up. Only a big deal because of the inevitable interest in anything that Alli does as he is the new England wonderkid / new Gazza / Luke Skywalker according to the media only weeks ago. So predictable, so boring.
Same with vardy.both good players,but a pair of scrotes as people

You're a fool and naive!! When Oliver Giroud stamped on Skertel's head, they only showed 1 reply and none more while he was getting treated for about 7 minutes - all that time and not another showing or slow mo of Giroud stamping and severely cutting Skertel's head!
Yet they go out of their way to try and get an England international banned and its to help Woolwich catch Spurs and Wilshere to get Alli's spot in the national team.
Some Spurs fans like sand kicked in their face - I will always point out the double standards and fake morality of the gooner-supporting media (Sky).
Apparently is wasnt Sky who spotted the incident. It was a foreign broadcast that saw it and then showed the clip first. it was then picked up by the media here?

Swinging a punch at a bloke not looking because he,s doing his job?yes calling someone a jap is far worse? Both out of order , but I think Ali,s was far more cowardly

Are you a fucking idiot? "Because he's doing his job"?! Alli and Yacob were rough to eachother in a football game. Alli stepped over the line. He's getting a punishment for that, football-wise.

Vardy, a convicted assailant, is a racist idiot, who had to be headlocked by a teammate to prevent him from beating up a guy he just racially abused.

Are you comparing those situations? And even making Alli's sound worse?
Pack up your shit and return to Foxtalk.

Last edited:

article-0-007F9A0400000258-796_634x431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom