Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should be fined big by the club as well to be honest. Him and Walker do stupid shit like this all the time and have luckily got away with it but not this time for Alli (at the time we need him the most).

WBA don't need to report anything in order for Alli to get banned (the ref does).

What would the ref report? Hey, I saw this incident and didn't give a card or even a free kick (pen as it were) for it, but you should look into giving a suspension!!!! Or, hey, you know that incident, I didn't see, you should look into it. I don't know which one, because I didn't see it, so you figure it out!!!

It can be taken up, if the ref didn't see and act on it (and obviously didn't report it then), if TV pictures show violent conduct.

What would the ref report? Hey, I saw this incident and didn't give a card or even a free kick (pen as it were) for it, but you should look into giving a suspension!!!! Or, hey, you know that incident, I didn't see, you should look into it. I don't know which one, because I didn't see it, so you figure it out!!!

It can be taken up, if the ref didn't see and act on it (and obviously didn't report it then), if TV pictures show violent conduct.

My post wasn't clear...the ref has to state he didn't see it and then that's that. If the ref says he saw it (which he won't) then Alli could get away with it.

What an idiot! Got to be a 3 match ban. Out for the rest of the season probably.

Well done. Go and support Woolwich!

It was NOTHING but more anti-Spurs tripe from the anti-English gutter press and Woolwich supporting Murdoch Sky!

Tottenham fans should defend their players not leave them for the baying wolves.

Foolish and shows just how young he truly is. I appreciate the fire in his belly and the chip on his shoulder, but he needs to learn to channel it in a more constructive way.

The aggression is a part of his game, just like it is with Suarez and Rooney (pre-neutering by the English press). Of course he has to reign it in and control it better, but to strip it away would be a huge mistake.

Well done. Go and support Woolwich!

It was NOTHING but more anti-Spurs tripe from the anti-English gutter press and Woolwich supporting Murdoch Sky!

Tottenham fans should defend their players not leave them for the baying wolves.
I am sick of all fans who speak in platitudes to get 'in'. Go support Woolwich? What are you 10? Yeah mate great response. Whether or not he gets a ban he should not be doing that on the pitch. He will learn and not do it again. He has my full backing but sometimes you have to admit when someone does something wrong.

I like this feisty side that Alli has. We need a bit of such character in a team, but more importantly - as Poch too mentioned - it also needs to be appropriately channeled.

The simple fact is that it was a wrong move by Alli. Passions got high, but he shouldn't have done it (even to a cunt like Yacob). Thus he rightly so, should have action taken against him.

Now the media and anti-spurs brigade will try to make the most of it. However, Alli will learn. And the likes of Poch and Kane at the club will help him. So it's all good. I love Alli to bits and this hasn't changed my opinion about him ... but it's just a learning curve and will only make him better.

Back
Top Bottom