Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Johnson has done more IMO than Kulu. People were trying to make out like Kulu was KDBII last week because he toe poked a ball to Son ffs. Meanwhile, people beat on Johnson who gets actual goals and actual assists almost every time he plays.

I hope we cash in on him in the Summer. He was good for us for those first 6 months and clearly has some qualities that could be utilised in another system but he's killing our play with his bumbling on the ball and slow decision making. I think he has enough credit in the bank to make our money back or get some kind of swap deal from clubs like Dortmund, Napoli or AC Milan, next Summer that credit could be gone.
I honestly think Bergwall is being brought in to replace Kulu in the long run... Maybe not next season, but I imagine they'll alternate, and if Bergwall IS the real deal, he'll be our RW for years to come...

He needs to do another interview but this time with Gary Neville on a golf course and get people back onside quick.

Very short memories in our fanbase.

He needs to do another interview but this time with Gary Neville on a golf course and get people back onside quick.

Very short memories in our fanbase.

He's more of a hindrance on the right than an asset.

I can see Ange starting Kulusevski as the 8.5 instead of Maddison vs Luton.

For us that position is more of a 9 than an 8.5 though
If people are so hungry to see him benched, let’s start with werner and johnson in the wings and sub in kulu 2nd half for a CM to try double 10. should be enough to overcome luton and give some more data to assess kulu as an option in the middle with maddison.

i like kulu but obviously he hasn’t been consistent as a contributor- not unlike basically all the rest of our offense I might add. Our offense is more “plucky ragtag misfits” than “well-oiled machine” and certainly I think we can upgrade to a more prototypical winger for an ange system. Kulu was brought in to be an incutting RW in an italian 3-4-3, not a wide RW in a flying attack.

Last edited:
If people are so hungry to see him benched, let’s start with werner and johnson in the wings and sub in kulu 2nd half for a CM to try double 10. should be enough to overcome luton and give some more data to assess kulu as an option in the middle with maddison.

i like kulu but obviously he hasn’t been consistent as a contributor- not unlike basically all the rest of our offense I might add. Our offense is more “plucky ragtag misfits” than “well-oiled machine” and certainly I think we can upgrade to a more prototypical winger for an ange system. Kulu was brought in to be an incutting RW in an italian 3-4-3, not a wide RW in a flying attack.

It seems that we are overloading players out on the wings and have nobody in the middle for them to aim at.

Kulu and Johnston got into multiple good positions with the ball against Fulham, but alas when they put their head up, there is nobody in the box.

Go check our heatmaps against Fulham. Bissouma didn't enter the final 3rd at all. Porro, Sarr, Madisson made zero attacking runs forward looking to support any balls from out wide, and Son spent the majority of the match in the middle of the pitch trying to shake his marker.

Kulu was brought in to be an incutting RW in an italian 3-4-3, not a wide RW in a flying attack.
Yet his move was made permanent during the summer where the 433 coach had taken over...and folks defended it...now they are using it as apology.

certainly I think we can upgrade to a more prototypical winger for an ange system.
Do you? Seems you are singing a different tune from when certain folks were saying this months ago...in a few months you'll know the chorus. All things in time.

Yet his move was made permanent during the summer where the 433 coach had taken over...and folks defended it...now they are using it as apology.

Do you? Seems you are singing a different tune from when certain folks were saying this months ago...in a few months you'll know the chorus. All things in time.
No man- we are spurs- I’ll believe we paid for top shelf when it happens. Til then I’m happy with Kulu. Y’all pretend we are living in an FM world when we’ve only bought one player over 50m ever.

Go back to your cave. Support the team or fuck off.

‘He would be worth £60-80m if we sold him’

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Back
Top Bottom