Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s been average at best for most of his time with us the odd game he’s done something that’s turned it in our favour but not done enough for the minuets he’s played ,now whether that’s because he’s played out of position or perhaps he is just average juventus didn’t seem fussed about him leaving nor did anyone else try and poach him so …….

Sorry kulu but it’s time for a bit of time on the bench me old mucka,ok as a rotation option but I’m not convinced he should be a starter,surely ange must see this now.

Squad player, shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up.

Questions have also got to be asked if he has what it takes to play on the wing. Far too slow, loses possession constantly and doesn't shoot.

He has played well for us before so there's a good player in there somewhere, I just don't think he fits the system at all. We've got to be ruthless, can't have passengers anymore. If he's surplus to requirements, get rid in the summer.

Disappointed with his lack of tracking back on that Luton goal after giving it away. Left porro in a 2v1

He does have good vision and technique but consistency wise he's all over the place over 90 minutes. Garbage one minute to silk the next, then back to garbage in the space of a few minutes.

A positional change, more bench time and confidence needed perhaps. But we'll see, I'd definitely go Richie on Tuesday, doubt he's forgotten about Antonio

We're all seeing why Juventus didn't want to keep him. He has ability, that's clear, but also has massive holes in his game.

Right now I think he would be better suited as a backup/alternative to Maddison.

He’s got a very good left foot. That’s it but it’s a start and all I’m saying is it’s worth trying.

Might aswell sign Harry Wilson if thats all we're going to use Kulusevski for. He can't beat a man, he can't cut in and use his right foot successfully, which makes him even more one dimensional on the left.

Putting Kulusevski on the left wing is up there with playing him right wing back as worst shouts on this forum when it comes to Kulusevski

Back
Top Bottom