December December make or break

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so we're running into a more comfortable run of games: West Brom (A), Newcastle(H), Soton (A), Norwich(H), Watford (A).
what do you reckon we'll get out of the 5?

Probably draw with Monaco (for bantz) then win the rest, fuck all the other teams #justsaying

We won't deserve to win any of the games but Myhill, Elliot, whoever is currently the Southampton keeper, Ruddy and Gomes will be in the Christmas spirit to give, give, give.

I think we'll draw against West Brom in our next game. They are not a shit team, Pulis is a good manager and they just beat Woolwich too.

1. West Brom (a) - Win
2. Newcastle (h) - Win
3. Southampton (a) - Draw
4. Norwich (h) - Win
5. Watford (a) - Draw

Total: 11 points ... That'll do just fine.

1. West Brom (a) - Win
2. Newcastle (h) - Win
3. Southampton (a) - Win
4. Norwich (h) - Win
5. Watford (a) - Win

Total: 15 points. That's what I think looking at the fixtures and those around them, this is a fabulous opportunity for us to pick up a load of points, though it's unlikely isn't it, winning 5 in a row? I'd better say we'll draw one and end up with 13 points instead then (Watford the draw).

Crossing my fingers for 15 points and top of the table...

I think the team gets 11 points though, hopefully we can widen the goal differential a ways too.

We'll win the fucking lot..
articulate bro love it .
5gwzT0W.gif

Back
Top Bottom