David Beckham?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beckham at Spurs?

• Yes

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
I don't think he'll be come back to the Premier League. If he does, I hope it isn't to Spurs.

Wouldn't mind him here as a player coach to be honest. Just because he is here doesn't mean he has to be the main man. He has a massive profile which would attract other players and massive massive sponsorship.

Wouldn't mind him here as a player coach to be honest. Just because he is here doesn't mean he has to be the main man. He has a massive profile which would attract other players and massive massive sponsorship.

This is true to an extent but honestly, the circus that would follow could just easily cause a distraction. It shouldn't but it could.

If he came along in a predominantly coaching position, what is to say he will be any good?

898b68ee51e9ce9f67fbaba1e457cd55.JPG

no,
watched him more than you've seen games son

and as for privately calling me a cunt for disagreeing with you.

not very advisable

no,
watched him more than you've seen games son

and as for privately calling me a cunt for disagreeing with you.

not very advisable

Oh wow. Looks like we have big man here making threats on the Internet. And how do you know how many games I've seen don't presume to think you know more about football than everyone else.

And sure act like a child and neg rep me.

This is an old thread anyway, there's about 1% chance he'll come now. He'll most definitely go somewhere like France, or even to Asia, where the money is and where he hasn't yet played.

As for a coaching role, he's always always said he doesn't want to go down that route, and lets face it, why would he? Geezers worth nearly 200 mill? Why put up with the stress of management when he can sit in LA having dinner with Tom cruise.

He'd be more likely to buy Tottenham than play for em.

As for a coaching role, he's always always said he doesn't want to go down that route, and lets face it, why would he? Geezers worth nearly 200 mill? Why put up with the stress of management when he can sit in LA having dinner with Tom cruise.

Because Tom Cruise would probably try and convert him to Scientology...?!
:adeohshit:

Back
Top Bottom