David Beckham?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beckham at Spurs?

• Yes

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
I do like the guy but he just wants one last big pay day before he hangs his boots up. He'll be off to China or Russia or anywhere else that pays you hundreds by the minute.

I actually reckon it's the opposite. He has enough money to buy all the oxygen in the world and sell it back to us at a profit, and he's just about good enough to still play at a decent-ish club in a competitive league. It seems like on a person level he wants a last hurrah on a respectable stage too. I can see him going maybe to France (most likely PSG) or Serie A to close out his career.

I actually reckon it's the opposite. He has enough money to buy all the oxygen in the world and sell it back to us at a profit, and he's just about good enough to still play at a decent-ish club in a competitive league. It seems like on a person level he wants a last hurrah on a respectable stage too. I can see him going maybe to France (most likely PSG) or Serie A to close out his career.
The rumours going around is that he wants a £20million deal. So I'm not sure how much the idea that he's not in it for the money actually counts.

Back
Top Bottom