Danny Rose or Benoît Assou-Ekotto?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who should we play left back next season?

• Total voters
Can we not keep both? Or is Fryers gonna be THAT good??

I'm not even counting Naughton... surely he's only ever gonna be Walker's back-up... and based on his handful of appearances last season, should NEVER EVER EVER again venture across the back line to the left!!

I wouldnt go with Naughton. Seemed to be a liability going forward.

When its down to Benni or Rose I would go on Rose and see how he gets on.

He spent a bit of time at Sunderland and has had a bit of defensive duties to do up there.

Plus the competition isnt necessarily a bad thing is it ?

Serious question - what is this wage thief still doing on our books and why has he not been released?

Is he even in London at the moment?

I guess there's no way back for Benny, both in relation to fitness issues and this whole quenelle thing. Once again though, the club fails miserably in communicating with the supporters. He was after all our LB during our most successful period in recent years, and a popular character with many.

How did Arcspace dig this thread up after 15 months?! Like saying do I want Defoe or Soldado up front, BAE is history, World Cup and last 12 months behaviour the nail in the coffin

I really hope he is not being paid, that's the fans money by the way, for literally doing nothing

How did Arcspace dig this thread up after 15 months?! Like saying do I want Defoe or Soldado up front, BAE is history, World Cup and last 12 months behaviour the nail in the coffin

I really hope he is not being paid, that's the fans money by the way, for literally doing nothing
Why do you think it's his choice not to play?

Why do you think it's his choice not to play?

God knows mate I am not getting into the whole AVB style he said she said all I do know is why would Poch walk into a club and instantly dump someone when he has given every player a game and a chance

The old BAE would have been our left back, something has gone wrong, he admitted years ago it's a job and he doesn't care so maybe he has gone the way of a David Bentley, lost all interest, as if he did have any he would have fought harder or found a club who does want him if we don't

He's killed himself one way or another, very sad and when Arry doesn't come back in for you for his team of crap that's when alarm bells should be ringing!!

I don't care how high or low Rose is on form on any given day.

Ekotto shouldn't play, because he is an unbearable cunt committing actions at odds with the basic values of the club.

The only thing pissing me off is that we haven't fined him more heavily. Should have terminated his contract too.

I don't care how high or low Rose is on form on any given day.

Ekotto shouldn't play, because he is an unbearable cunt committing actions at odds with the basic values of the club.

The only thing pissing me off is that we haven't fined him more heavily. Should have terminated his contract too.
What exactly has he done? You're making him seem like a borderline criminal and to the best of my knowledge... all he's done is support a friend who made a gesture that probably wasn't antisemitic.
He's certainly not done anything worse than Ched evans allegedly did.

Back
Top Bottom