Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's nothing like a good joke eh?

That's not a reaction. I have always thought that spurs fans are a bunch of wankers.

Thats the problem.

This whole 'rivalry' is a fabrication of West Ham fans. It sits squarly on your side because YOU think we are WANKERS (or worsE). The ONLY way Ive ever known Spurs fans to have issue with West Ham is not as rivals, is not to do with football, its because the fans are cunts. Specifically cunts to us. Thats the only issue, and it doesnt constitute 'rivalry'.

An example.

Some while back I got intoroduced to a guy in a pub by a mutual friend. Got chatting to him and we got along well. He seemed well humoured and quite engaging, the drinks were flowing. At some point he said, almost as an aside, "Who do you support". The very second I told him he started f'ing and blinding and spewing bile and vitriol at me as if I had just tried to slip his wife one in front of him.

Right up to that point we had gotten on brilliantly, very civil, well natured and humourous. From that point his aggression and the filth coming out of his mouth lead us very nearly to blows at which point we got pulled apart and he was kicked out.

I knew he was West Ham all along, but spoke to him politely and with interest all the while he was ok. He knew his football as well so its not like I was patronising him, I enjoyed the conversation.

It was he, and not me, who had the issue here.

Thats the problem.

This whole 'rivalry' is a fabrication of West Ham fans. It sits squarly on your side because YOU think we are WANKERS (or worsE). The ONLY way Ive ever known Spurs fans to have issue with West Ham is not as rivals, is not to do with football, its because the fans are cunts. Specifically cunts to us. Thats the only issue, and it doesnt constitute 'rivalry'.

An example.

Some while back I got intoroduced to a guy in a pub by a mutual friend. Got chatting to him and we got along well. He seemed well humoured and quite engaging, the drinks were flowing. At some point he said, almost as an aside, "Who do you support". The very second I told him he started f'ing and blinding and spewing bile and vitriol at me as if I had just tried to slip his wife one in front of him.

Right up to that point we had gotten on brilliantly, very civil, well natured and humourous. From that point his aggression and the filth coming out of his mouth lead us very nearly to blows at which point we got pulled apart and he was kicked out.

I knew he was West Ham all along, but spoke to him politely and with interest all the while he was ok. He knew his football as well so its not like I was patronising him, I enjoyed the conversation.

It was he, and not me, who had the issue here.
Its called a giant inferiority complex, that and a pikey beer gut!!!

Don't feel pity for me mate, I'm having an enjoyable time.

You STILL here mate? If you're going to hang around I suggest you take a visit to the NSFW thread. Thats the place for wankers on here.

The question is do you have the nuts to come back here if we roll you over tonight? I doubt it.

The reason we don't really have a rivalry is because West Ham fans hate us because we're fairly close to them, and we hate them for having cunty fans - the same way one might hate Stoke or Leeds.

You STILL here mate? If you're going to hang around I suggest you take a visit to the NSFW thread. Thats the place for wankers on here.

The question is do you have the nuts to come back here if we roll you over tonight? I doubt it.

I thought the whole site was for wankers.

Its called a giant inferiority complex, that and a pikey beer gut!!!

Shows how little you know about psychology mate, an inferiority complex is when you have low self esteem and to compensate you go about boasting about how great you are in comparison to others. This usually engenders hatred from people people you try to belittle ( a perfectly reasonable response), and all you want is to be loved. This kind of behaviour is very common among people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Spurs fans probably suffer from a mass inferiority complex as they can't compare with their bigger and better neighbours les arses.

Shows how little you know about psychology mate, an inferiority complex is when you have low self esteem and to compensate you go about boasting about how great you are in comparison to others. This usually engenders hatred towards you by the others that you try to belittle, and all you want is to be loved. This kind of behaviour is very common among people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Spurs fans probably suffer from a mass inferiority complex as they can't compare with their bigger and better neighbours.
Congratulations on being bigger than your true rivals, Leyton Orient. We're really hoping we can beat you lot so we can focus on our battle for fourth with our true rivals.

I thought the whole site was for wankers.

shouldn't you be somewhere round your ground in one of the boozers limbering up your tonsils
for all the hissing & gas & lazio songs by now fella!.
your the world champions of turning up early !!.. its part of your 30 years undefeated bollocks.

oh I forgot the Boleyn tavern has already been smashed up by anti Nazi's in the last couple of weeks
hasn't it.
nice littley ditty for tonight
you know what you are
you know what you are
your anti semetic
you know what you are

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...sual-rivalry?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_4

interesting read. Although conveniently misses out the whole anti-semitism thing

If I may be serious for a moment. Most West Ham fans do not make anti semitic chants, only a very small minority and hopefully a few life bans will rid us of them. I know also that however small this contingent, the gutter spurs orientated press will have already written their headlines and reports. Most of us detest this kind of thing and you may be interested to know we have a very large jewish contingent among our fans too.

Anyway enjoy the game tonight, and no matter what the result is, you will all still be spurs fans ie. deluded arrogant wankers, banging on about how small we are, maybe you all have little penis syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom