Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why have you got a picture of Galen from Planet of the Apes on your post?

Nice to see the true hatred for West Ham coming out.

No its actually the Bale from WHL and he is a lot smarter than you pikies thats for sure. We dont hate you, we pity you for being so thick!!

What you need
  • 2 onions
  • a glass of Cape Ruby Port
  • 500 g packet of four ostrich patties (available at leading supermarkets)
  • 2 hamburger rolls
  • lettuce
  • tomato, sliced
  • 100 g cheese, grated (Ladismither if you can find it, otherwise any aged cheddar)
What to do

In a pan, sauté the onions and add the Port. Reduce until the sauce thickens and set aside. Paint patties with olive oil and braai for six to eight minutes over hot coals until cooked to between medium rare and medium.
Assemble the burger: bottom half of roll, lettuce, tomato slices, ostrich patty, grated cheese, another patty, onions, top half of roll. Keep it together by inserting a sosatie stick or similar through the middle from top to bottom.

I honestly had no idea of this rivalry until lasagnegate. Grew up in north London, only ever met 2 west ham fans. To be fair, both nice blokes. Clearly it's not a common occurrence.

I feel genuine pity and sadness when other clubs supporters feel the need to join a rival clubs forum to bitch.

Did you not get enough attention as a child? C'mon you, bring it in for the real thing and give uncle Leroy a hug.

Silly little lamb.

I feel genuine pity and sadness when other clubs supporters feel the need to join a rival clubs forum to bitch.

Did you not get enough attention as a child? C'mon you, bring it in for the real thing and give uncle Leroy a hug.

Silly little lamb.

Don't feel pity for me mate, I'm having an enjoyable time.

Soccer AM: Dumbed down youth progamme for dumb youths. Should be popular with spurs fans then.
cosby_omg.gif

I honestly had no idea of this rivalry until lasagnegate. Grew up in north London, only ever met 2 west ham fans. To be fair, both nice blokes. Clearly it's not a common occurrence.
No its only when one squeezes through the chicken wire fence and tries to exist in the real world.

What you need
  • 2 onions
  • a glass of Cape Ruby Port
  • 500 g packet of four ostrich patties (available at leading supermarkets)
  • 2 hamburger rolls
  • lettuce
  • tomato, sliced
  • 100 g cheese, grated (Ladismither if you can find it, otherwise any aged cheddar)
What to do

In a pan, sauté the onions and add the Port. Reduce until the sauce thickens and set aside. Paint patties with olive oil and braai for six to eight minutes over hot coals until cooked to between medium rare and medium.
Assemble the burger: bottom half of roll, lettuce, tomato slices, ostrich patty, grated cheese, another patty, onions, top half of roll. Keep it together by inserting a sosatie stick or similar through the middle from top to bottom.

I'd find port in the sauce slightly to deep ..ostrich should be rare & plain to be enjoyed at its best.
otherwise ... lekker

Back
Top Bottom