Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the gutter spurs orientated press

tumblr_llwbmhNqlI1qdog02.gif

If I may be serious for a moment. Most West Ham fans do not make anti semitic chants, only a very small minority and hopefully a few life bans will rid us of them. I know also that however small this contingent, the gutter spurs orientated press will have already written their headlines and reports. Most of us detest this kind of thing and you may be interested to know we have a very large jewish contingent among our fans too.

Anyway enjoy the game tonight, and no matter what the result is, you will all still be spurs fans ie. deluded arrogant wankers, banging on about how small we are maybe you all have little penis syndrome.
Well done for recognising the chanting thing. Credit where its due.

You're still a cunt though.

Well at least the hamsters can claim to having reached two cup finals this season. But - a bit like Bradford - their lower league pluckiness was not enough to come close to actually winning.

Yeah...we are a load of cunts. We just happen to support a bigger and better team. :adegrin:

Obsessed with size as usual Like I said earlier small penis syndrome. Hats off though, the one man in your one man team played well. Enjoy him while you can though, he will be wanting medals and for that he will go to a proper big club, not one that celebrates when they finish fourth.

Obsessed with size as usual Like I said earlier small penis syndrome. Hats off though, the one man in your one man team played well. Enjoy him while you can though, he will be wanting medals and for that he will go to a proper big club, not one that celebrates when they finish fourth.

I'd rather celebrate finishing 4th than celebrate just staying in the league fella.

The one man thing is just ridiculous by the way, get over it.

Back
Top Bottom