Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There really is no worse club in English football. At least Milwall know their place in the world.

These bastards try to pretend they're better than they are, and act like victims.

There really is no worse club in English football. At least Milwall know their place in the world.

These bastards try to pretend they're better than they are, and act like victims.
Despite the years of financial doping, they are the same vile little club. I can't say this enough: the bile and hatred spewed from their fanbase has not changed - if anything, it has been promoted.

Who here wants Chelsea to go bust ?

I want to be above Woolwich and West Ham but when it comes to Chelsea I don’t even want to play them, I don’t want to know them, look at them, smell them, hear them, interact in any way with them. I just want them to fuck off and play in Moscow for the rest of time.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Cracking Up Reaction GIF
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Karma is such a female dog :)

Gruelling?? You should have seen us on the train, it took two days out of my life to see our pathetic effort a few weeks ago!
I left home at 10am and got home at 4.30 in the morning, so no I don't have any sympathy. It might bring them down to earth a bit to suffer what us mere mortals have to put up with! I hope the coach is being organised by this guy
Betting Bbc GIF

I left home at 10am and got home at 4.30 in the morning, so no I don't have any sympathy. It might bring them down to earth a bit to suffer what us mere mortals have to put up with! I hope the coach is being organised by this guy
Betting Bbc GIF
Luxury!! We set off from Deal at 8:30 am got home the next day 4:30 pm!!

Betting Bbc GIF

Does this mean Touchel will be busy on the coach buttering up 7 x Tesco value loaves of bread whilst his assistant adds the crab paste and the captain hands out the multi pack Capri Suns. All because they cant afford the 25 x £4.50 Waitrose service station meal deal?

:dude:

Does this mean Touchel will be busy on the coach buttering up 7 x Tesco value loaves of bread whilst his assistant adds the crab paste and the captain hands out the multi pack Capri Suns. All because they cant afford the 25 x £4.50 Waitrose service station meal deal?

:dude:
Although I just love that scenario, is there anything stopping the players paying for their own plane tickets? Not as if any of them can't afford it!

No, I don’t want any football club to go bust.
Bury or Chelsea.
I just want them to be the second best club in Fulham so I can mock their derbies with Millwall and Charlton.

Wrong.

EVERYONE wants Chelsea to go bust. Fuck them. Their 'rivalry' with us means jack shit to me. Our true rivals are Woolwich. I would not want Woolwich to go bust.

Chelsea are a money washing, blood on their hands, plastic chav club with criminal owners, and nazi racist fans.

I hope their entire club goes down in flames, and I have no pity for any soppy cunt dumb enough to work there either.

Fuck 'em. Obliterate the cunts

Wrong.

EVERYONE wants Chelsea to go bust. Fuck them. Their 'rivalry' with us means jack shit to me. Our true rivals are Woolwich. I would not want Woolwich to go bust.

Chelsea are a money washing, blood on their hands, plastic chav club with criminal owners, and nazi racist fans.

I hope their entire club goes down in flames, and I have no pity for any soppy cunt dumb enough to work there either.

Fuck 'em. Obliterate the cunts
I dont want them to go bust. I just want them relegated down to the 12th tier

Back
Top Bottom