Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope she's part of the deal? Very tidy..
If you've ever seen the video, she shrieks like a banshee from hell. Very horrifying stuff, so I can only imagine she's dynamite in bed.
I'm pretty much there already.

I'll always love Spurs, but when it comes to loving football I'm largely phoning it in these days.

Hard to be enthusiastic about such a rigged 'competition'. VAR alone is enough to be disgusted by the way the game has gone.
TBH I've barely cared since the Ukraine shit kicked off. Some things really and truly matter in this world. Football is just fun and games.

So.... Abramovic has dirty money as per the BBC... well Holy shit and shove me in it... I was so unaware of that.
How comes it matters now rather than 20 years ago?
Answer- because dirty money travels faster and in the wrong direction to the wrong people.
Now take a look at Man City and Newcastle and do some ground work before that gets out of control, if it hasn't already.

big crossroads for the premier league this. if they dont stamp this shit out now it could turn a lot of people off, everyones sick of it.
The PL don’t have the foresight to see it.

Or maybe we are the outliers, it’s grown beyond legacy fans and is marketed to growth markets e.g. the swathes of casual idiots in Africa and India and even the US who simply don’t understand or care about ownership values. Just shiny players and transfer fees

I’ll be done when Levy sells up to someone even stingier than him.

:parker:

As much as we are all fed up with Levy and the club is stale from ENIC's ownership, it is always the concern and probably a fuck more likely than a sports washer buying us and pissing their money up the wall.

Anyone buying us has to take on the same level of debt as Chelsea but of course we have the stadium to pay it off so it is sustainable and doesn't really hurt us too much. IE. the additional stadium events each year pretty much cover the interest payments.

The PL don’t have the foresight to see it.

Or maybe we are the outliers, it’s grown beyond legacy fans and is marketed to growth markets e.g. the swathes of casual idiots in Africa and India and even the US who simply don’t understand or care about ownership values. Just shiny players and transfer fees

This whole sorry affair has shown me how many foreign based fans they actually have. Their proper fanbase must be about a tenth at most of the numbers of followers etc they have online. They'll all be man city or newcastle fans within the next 18 months if Chelsea drop off.

If you've ever seen the video, she shrieks like a banshee from hell. Very horrifying stuff, so I can only imagine she's dynamite in bed.

TBH I've barely cared since the Ukraine shit kicked off. Some things really and truly matter in this world. Football is just fun and games.
Yeah, what's done it for me is Chelsea fans bleating about what a bad time they're having, meanwhile millions of people are wandering around Europe after leaving their homes with what they can carry, not knowing if their homes will even be there if they ever come back.

The PL and all the media bullshit surrounding it can fuck right off too. Jumped up cunts laughing at a clubs lack of trophies whilst conveniently ignoring what the teams that are winning most of them are actually spending...

I see the war criminal's bestie is in Moscow.

He's probably negotiating a peace settlement whereby Putin recognises the sovereignty of Ukraine and pays for its rebuilding having vodka and caviar and a right old laugh with his old mate at all the suffering caused and the money they've made

Well said. I'll just whiiiiiiisper this and take any backlash, because I mean it and stand by it: I was happy for Yarmolenko when he scored. Hammers being Hammers suddenly seemed insignificant in the bigger picture. I only wish, he'd scored against Chelsea.

As much as we are all fed up with Levy and the club is stale from ENIC's ownership, it is always the concern and probably a fuck more likely than a sports washer buying us and pissing their money up the wall.

Anyone buying us has to take on the same level of debt as Chelsea but of course we have the stadium to pay it off so it is sustainable and doesn't really hurt us too much. IE. the additional stadium events each year pretty much cover the interest payments.
I see the war criminal's bestie is in Moscow.

He's probably negotiating a peace settlement whereby Putin recognises the sovereignty of Ukraine and pays for its rebuilding having vodka and caviar and a right old laugh with his old mate at all the suffering caused and the money they've made
Where is his daughter? Hopefully gets kidnapped the privileged little instagram cunt

Yeah I find myself more and more distracted during games lately. With Newcastle coming in as well it feels like there's an air of inevitability that they'll also get there because spending correlates almost directly with success in football.
Interesting that in this thread people can like this post so much but when it’s in the context of Liverpool and Woolwich having had 100m a year extra to spend for almost two decades, the group of ENIC haters won’t accept that simple fact.

It’s like when you feel strongly about a way you can’t see or accept simple facts.

Interesting that in this thread people can like this post so much but when it’s in the context of Liverpool and Woolwich having had 100m a year extra to spend for almost two decades, the group of ENIC haters won’t accept that simple fact.

It’s like when you feel strongly about a way you can’t see or accept simple facts.
Don’t get your point? They are big clubs that have earned the right to spend their money

Don’t get your point? They are big clubs that have earned the right to spend their money
No it’s the simple and surely undeniable idea that money is correlated with success that some people don’t get.

Liverpool and Woolwich are well run clubs and aren’t owned by dirty sports washers.

No it’s the simple and surely undeniable idea that money is correlated with success that some people don’t get.

Liverpool and Woolwich are well run clubs and aren’t owned by dirty sports washers.
Gotcha, agreed. Hate scousers, but hope Liverpool win the PL and Shitty win f all

Back
Top Bottom