Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lampard supposedly has a high IQ...

EEmCSFXWkAAZbcv

I have liked Abrahams since he did very well against us when on loan to Swansea.

I still stand 100% that he is the type of striker that would give any of the big 6 clubs a viable option and whilst we have the promising Parrott we really are strangely incapable in this department.

But no massive surprise that Abrahams, with Lampard's bscking is doing okay. I doubt he will do it for a whole season but he will, as is being shown score his share of goals.
WTF are you on about now??!!!?

giphy.gif

Yeah he did seem to be lying when he said that.
No seem about it. Blatant politician's lie to 'protect' Barkley & his players. The images of what happened tell the whole story.

Billy Big Bollocks Barkley grabs the ball, says I'm 'aving it as wants all the glory for himself, then misses! Ah glorious. Hope it creates a bit of friction in the dressing room.

Back
Top Bottom