Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

billys-boots-comic-strip-from-the-scorcher-comic-17th-january-1970-EKDK6F.jpg

I once spent almost an entire summer holiday reading my brother's complete collection.

It was my favourite one from Scorcher/Tiger.

There was also one about a 'keeper, where you could write in your own name in the comic. As a 'keeper I also enjoyed that one. Can't remember which comic that was in.

I see Kurt Zouma is the latest player to realise he plays for a club with an odious, despicable Fan Base...

I somehow think the idea of a couple of footballers coming off Twatter for 24hours won't exactly solve the problem...
However, if ALL of Chelsea's black, or foreign players (not to mention their Jewish owner) decided to down tools and walk out of the club in protest... they'd pretty much be left with Ross Barkley & Mason Mount, with Fat Frank and Jodi Morris at the helm!

Maybe THAT would make their despicable fans realise how much they rely on "fucking n*****”, “baboons”, “spooks” and “f***ing black s***"
As well as realising just what cunts they're being to their OWN players!!

I see they've been racially abusing Zouma after the own goal.

Are we even shocked anymore?
Wait... hang on... they did what?
you must be mistaken my friend...

Not Chelsea fans, surely?! :pochcmon:
It's clearly a witch hunt... and all OUR fault...
just ask David Baddeil, he knows, cos he told us all it was our fault a few years ago!

Won't surprise anybody and the problem is much bigger than just the Chelsea fan base, you could probably find a racist Tweet by some imbecile Spurs 'fan' tomorrow if, let's say, Davinson makes a huge mistake leading to a goal (or Son misses a sitter).. Just depends how desperate you are to find a couple.

Won't surprise anybody and the problem is much bigger than just the Chelsea fan base, you could probably find a racist Tweet by some imbecile Spurs 'fan' tomorrow if, let's say, Davinson makes a huge mistake leading to a goal (or Son misses a sitter).. Just depends how desperate you are to find a couple.

The problem is branding 10's of 1,000's of fans due to a few wankers ... I'm sure you will find some racist cunt Spurs fans (there are a couple on here) doesn't make the vast majority of us racist ...

When all Tories are branded Nazis ... all Liberals are Snowflakes ... all Remainers are ... etc. etc. etc. then it's society that has the problem

It's social media hysteria feeding the radical views of the tiny minority to the gullible majority .... problem is although we all know it's happening we all fall for it ....

Probably 95% of Chelsea fans are just dumb Chavs, yet the 5% of utter racist cunts are branding their club .... sure it makes me laugh but it's simply not a true reflection on the majority. I only know one big Chelsea fan and he'd have no issue putting down a Chelsea racist cunt, just as I hope most of us would do if we stood next to a Spurs racist cunt.

I have liked Abrahams since he did very well against us when on loan to Swansea.

I still stand 100% that he is the type of striker that would give any of the big 6 clubs a viable option and whilst we have the promising Parrott we really are strangely incapable in this department.

But no massive surprise that Abrahams, with Lampard's bscking is doing okay. I doubt he will do it for a whole season but he will, as is being shown score his share of goals.

I still stand 100% that he is the type of striker that would give any of the big 6 clubs a viable option and whilst we have the promising Parrott we really are strangely incapable in this department.
He's the main striker there now not a back up and has been loaned out for the past umpteen seasons. Wrong player to be using as a stick to beat us with.

Always saw Abraham as a clumsy kind of a player. Seems to be going through a purple patch right now. But this is a team that a poor Man U slaughtered a few weeks ago. I’m doubting this form will last.

just ask David Baddeil, he knows, cos he told us all it was our fault a few years ago!
[/QUO

Is that the same David Baddiel who on Fantasy Football League blacked up to take the piss out of Jason Lee while singing, 'He's got a pineapple on his head' !

Always saw Abraham as a clumsy kind of a player. Seems to be going through a purple patch right now. But this is a team that a poor Man U slaughtered a few weeks ago. I’m doubting this form will last.

It certainly won't last. The defending against him and Mount has been shit

Back
Top Bottom