Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually agree that Klopp has gone stale. His playstle is predictable, his attitude and comments before and after matches are predictable. There really is no excitement around that club anymore.

VVD, Salah and Allison are the same. All declining and rarely looking impressive anymore.

8mBWwQB.jpg
Looks like he's being fisted right to his jeb

I see...... Couldn't hear shit from that clip nor so I know what it is anyway.

Why would you get so angry about the fans giving you some love? .....What a twat.
He previously said he does not like it sung during matches. Only at the end of matches when they win. Singing that song during a match makes it feels like they have won already.

Dippers really are hilarious in their ignorance.

One in my work tried to say to me today that he watched our match at the weekend, saying watching Spurs was like "watching paint dry".

Clearly he didn't get the memo that Conte isn't our manager anymore.

One in my work tried to say to me today that he watched our match at the weekend, saying watching Spurs was like "watching paint dry".

You misinterpreted him, watching paint dry is currently the most entertaining activity available in Liverpool.

That is peak dipper behaviour. Don't actually watch any football and just regurgitate memes and talksport sound bites on social media from 6 months ago to make themselves appear informed.

That's the problem with dippers from outside of Liverpool. The only reason they follow them in the first place is to fit in. So they'll only ever have the most basic understanding of the sport because no free thinkers are allowed in that shit cult.

Back
Top Bottom