Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMO Salah has the look of a guy who doesn't want to be there anymore, if the Dippers were smart they'd cash in on him ASAP.

Then again no-one ever accused the Dippers of being smart.
I think this is designed, in part to try and secure Salah a new and improved contract from his 350k per week. I mean think of those numbers.

That's the instability that the dirty oil money keeps on creating.

City will walk it this year, absolute stroll to the title for them.

Sure that was great for Liverpool today but the eye test tells me they are re easier to score against than before, their midfield does not control games as much as they used to and Salah is declining.

They will be 2nd or 3rd but will be miles off city in every sense like the rest of the league

Carragher with a face on him at half time yesterday legitimately claiming VDV should not have been shown a red.

Once AGAIN, I'm calling for Sky to lose Premier League rights. The bias shown by him and Neville is fucking nauseating. Honestly, spits on a child and keeps his media job. FFFFFFFFucking cunt.

Honestly what is with ex Dippers? Now you've got Dirk Kuyt basically saying VDV shouldn't have been sent off because he's "normally a clean player"

Huh? True or not, that doesn't make him exempt from the rules.

Honestly what is with ex Dippers? Now you've got Dirk Kuyt basically saying VDV shouldn't have been sent off because he's "normally a clean player"

Huh? True or not, that doesn't make him exempt from the rules.

Anytime now, Didi Haman will no doubt chime in with a delusion so massive that it will put all that came before into the shade.

It's just they are utterly incapable of taking responsibility for ANYTHING, every decision against them is somehow wrong or a conspiracy.
There’s definitely something in the water there. You are raised to be a victim, it’s endemic in their mindsets.

What’s worrying is fans of that club who aren’t even from the region seem to develop that same mentality. It’s like a club that attracts the insecure.

Ref watch says it was red. Dirk Kuyt agrees it's a foul, but says harsh for a red.

Whether it was harsh or not is irrelevant. He denied a goal scoring opportunity as the last man. Whether he cleaned him out, kicked through him or gave him a little tug (ooh er) he was the last man. Therefore red.

There’s definitely something in the water there. You are raised to be a victim, it’s endemic in their mindsets.

What’s worrying is fans of that club who aren’t even from the region seem to develop that same mentality. It’s like a club that attracts the insecure.

Victims even in victory.... F'kn state of it!!!

Back
Top Bottom