Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suppose we can put Jordan Henderson in the "hypocrite" column as well as the "sellout" one.

The fact the Saudis are going to be paying him £700,000 a week is obscene enough, but all his "support" for the LGBT community seems somewhat hollow now doesn't it?

That's like being anti war but going to play in Russia.

I suppose we can put Jordan Henderson in the "hypocrite" column as well as the "sellout" one.

The fact the Saudis are going to be paying him £700,000 a week is obscene enough, but all his "support" for the LGBT community seems somewhat hollow now doesn't it?

Oh yeah, he's a massive hypocrite but it really does show how principles go out of the window should you offer someone enough money.

Beckham did similar, accepted a huge sum of money from Qatar to promote their WC and country whilst claiming to be a 'friend' to the so-called LGBTQ community.

Oh yeah, he's a massive hypocrite but it really does show how principles go out of the window should you offer someone enough money.

Beckham did similar, accepted a huge sum of money from Qatar to promote their WC and country whilst claiming to be a 'friend' to the so-called LGBTQ community.

At least so far our own Sonny seems to have some principles (famous last words).

It also shows the utter greed of the modern top flight footballer, these guys earn more in a week than 99% of people would earn in several years if not their lives, but it's seemingly never enough for them.

It also shows the utter greed of the modern top flight footballer, these guys earn more in a week than 99% of people would earn in several years if not their lives, but it's seemingly never enough for them.
Uk government should tax the fuck out of them when they return to uk after their stint to make it unattractive to go there But I’m sure the Saudis own the uk government too and it will never happen i

8mBWwQB.jpg

Criminal by the owners, they're a big club, nth richest club in the world, just pay the money, no other club acts like this, they identify who they want and buy him, there's less than a week to the start of the season, should of been done in July, not waiting for a deadline day panic buy, it's only £4m, just pay the money, fucking owners have to get involved and meddle with transfers, gonna risk losing a player because the owner wants to prove a point.

Criminal by the owners, they're a big club, nth richest club in the world, just pay the money, no other club acts like this, they identify who they want and buy him, there's less than a week to the start of the season, should of been done in July, not waiting for a deadline day panic buy, it's only £4m, just pay the money, fucking owners have to get involved and meddle with transfers, gonna risk losing a player because the owner wants to prove a point.
Who cares? It's Liverpool...

Let 'em do silly stuff.

They've already got Mac Allister and Szoboszlai. Very good players.

Save the heat for Levy bud.

Back
Top Bottom