Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it's from UEFA, who hold a patent on bollocks.
What, more than Liverpool fans' accounts of their "stadium dramas"?

(I'm being generous there - one massacre of innocent opposition fans, and one self-annihilation due to their own sheer stupidity)

UEFA are corrupt and incompetent. Travelling Liverpool fans however are, on average, the utter scum of the earth.

Klopp looks a little bit broken..
What a pity.......

So is the Quadruple not happening then?

Never mind, there's always the treble.

After all...... This is the greatest team ever assembled..........

Pardon?

What do you mean there's no treble either??

But..... But....... This is the greatest team ever assembled....... They told us so......

:kaneshh:

TAA: I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I've watched C-Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments, will be lost in time like tears in rain...
...time to lose.

F**k off Koop it will be Spurs in the Final next year not you
they're honestly looking very beatable. We could very well have won both games against them this season. Especially the first one.

Maybe I'm getting a bit excited from the recent events, but there it is.

From RAWK:

‘Anti-football has finished us this season. Spurs and Madrid.’

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

I went to the Madrid final and they did exactly the same thing there.

Looked around me and inside the stadium there was a bunch of Liverpool fans in our end without tickets. They do it every single time and never get called out.

Considering that , they sure do go on about the 96 a lot
Said it before. Some of their scummy behaviour in Madrid in 2019 put me off these lot for life. Shameful bastards.

RAWK:

‘Feels like shit! UEFA and the organiser fucking corrupt and inept! Everything about is just money and keeping close circle, more airtime to the fat UEFA VIPs than they actuals which they gassed before kickoff!! Fucking scandolous.’

Animated GIF

Back
Top Bottom