Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Voted worst signing after 1st season:thumbdown:
should be voted their greatest ever player now. dragged a team of slightly above average players too the greatest champs league triumph ever, their route to final was toughest you could get. hes the only player who could of done that because he knows how to tke sting out of the game and give them a breather, while also knowing when to switch it on and put his foot down. unreal player!

benzema helped lol

UEFA on the issues before the match, I hope this is true because it shows up the Dippers, but it's more likely complete bollocks.

In the lead-up to the game, the turnstiles at the Liverpool end became blocked by thousands fans who had purchased fake tickets which did not work in the turnstiles.

"This created a build-up of fans trying to get in. As a result, the kick-off was delayed by 35 minutes to allow as many fans as possible with genuine tickets to gain access.

"As numbers outside the stadium continued to build up after kick-off, the police dispersed them with tear gas and forced them away from the stadium.

"Uefa is sympathetic to those affected by these events and will further review these matters urgently together with the French police and authorities, and with the French Football Federation.

Any post-match interviews with Klopp to watch?

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Great motivation for any team in their group. The manager of those teams need to play that clip to their players before each game against them. Appalling levels of entitlement and disrespect for their opponents.

Don’t worry, the fans are just as bad. My Dad’s Godson supports them, and just posted on Facebook that the “best team lost” :contefacepalm2:

I went to the Madrid final and they did exactly the same thing there.

Looked around me and inside the stadium there was a bunch of Liverpool fans in our end without tickets. They do it every single time and never get called out.

Considering that , they sure do go on about the 96 a lot
I nearly got beaten up once for talking about "the 96". I wasn't saying that I WISHED it was 4 more, I was simply saying that from a media / marketing perspective, 100 would have been a better, more round number... :(

A piss easy run to the final as well, fuckers deserved the loss, especially for being so damn cocky.

Fully expect to hear all the "but, but, they reached a Champions League final" crap next season as well, even though we didn't get any credit for that after we did the same.
We fluked past Dortmund, City, Ajax. Meanwhile they beat Inter, Benfica and Villareal. proper ran the gauntlet.

UEFA on the issues before the match, I hope this is true because it shows up the Dippers, but it's more likely complete bollocks.
To be fair Uefa need to sort out the touting at finals there's no need for it. At tottenham your ticket is on your phone wallet. If you can't go you return it to the club for then to resale. No paper tickets no forgeries no touts. Its simple.

no one should be paying thousands of pounds for a ticket given to a coca cola excuctive who fancy some holiday money.

if the sponsor can't go hands it back and it's resold to the fans and emailed to the phone wallet.

Back
Top Bottom