Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You entered the Eriksen thread...And attacked me with your first post in it. Great "debate" brah.
I only debate with my equals.
And ftr I didn't 'attack you' I just verbalized that you are indeed a gimp for the good for society. :dwi:

so if you don't know about Eriksen's hose then bore off onto another thread, or start your own about how you hate everything and you are right about everything.

: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:: ostrich:

didn't ruin my season tbh.

Take Townsend: Zero prem assists. Zero goals from almost 60 shots at goal. Lennon hardly had a prem goal and assist to rub together.

Didn't ruin your season? Sorry but Wengers smug face talking about his contract on the day he got 4th ruined mine alright. When one of his wingers has more goals and assists than ours wingers and wingbacks COMBINED..and he played half a season: I think I have a valid point. And they only got 4th.

Careful: Don't put your neck out there with your footballing opinions. Keep to the put downs and don't show your hand.

Take Townsend: Zero prem assists. Zero goals from almost 60 shots at goal. Lennon hardly had a prem goal and assist to rub together.

Didn't ruin your season? Sorry but Wengers smug face talking about his contract on the day he got 4th ruined mine alright. When one of his wingers has more goals and assists than ours wingers and wingbacks COMBINED..and he played half a season: I think I have a valid point. And they only got 4th.

Careful: Don't put your neck out there with your footballing opinions. Keep to the put downs and don't show your hand.
It's quite apparent that you don't think, ergo you don't have a valid point.

You really aren't getting are you sunshine, are you?
e4M6Leu.jpg

I only debate with my equals.
And ftr I didn't 'attack you' I just verbalized that you are indeed a gimp for the good for society. :dwi:

so if you don't know about Eriksen's hose then bore off onto another thread, or start your own about how you hate everything and you are right about everything.

Uh oh. I wasn't sure on your opinion so I did a quick search. You wanted to keep Defoe?

Lol. No wonder you want to talk about dicks.

It's quite apparent that you don't think, ergo you don't have a valid point.

You really aren't getting are you sunshine, are you?
e4M6Leu.jpg

Is this the part I break it to you that I backed Eriksen 100% hardcore and claimed he was where our creativity and goals come from? Before they happened?

Oh dear. How many links do you want? 100? 200? Because he is part of the repetition people complain about. Only in a positive sense.

Defoe? Not so much.

Uh oh. I wasn't sure on your opinion so I did a quick search. You wanted to keep Defoe?

Lol. No wonder you want to talk about dicks.
wow, you distilled my posting from 3 whole seasons into one 'opinion'. That's some fast reading, I mean you must have read all of my posts, added the context of those that were replies to others comments, and then taken into consideration the respective league position of the club for each comment.

And yes I know a cock when I see one.... and I know exactly what to do with it as well. (so no real point in replying tbh)

Life is too short to deal with imbeciles like you. I'm off to find out whether Eriksen has friended FDB on facebook, of if he ever took a selfie with him and titled it 'bff'.

wow, you distilled my posting from 3 whole seasons into one 'opinion'. That's some fast reading, I mean you must have read all of my posts, added the context of those that were replies to others comments, and then taken into consideration the respective league position of the club for each comment.

And yes I know a cock when I see one.... and I know exactly what to do with it as well. (so no real point in replying tbh)

Life is too short to deal with imbeciles like you. I'm off to find out whether Eriksen has friended FDB on facebook, of if he ever took a selfie with him and titled it 'bff'.
Did you want to keep Defoe or not?

how you hate everything and you are right about everything.

You will find me defending Dembele, Paulinho, Ade, Sandro, Jan etc etc on here when others are in all out attack mode because they believe everything the media vomit out to them in sensationalist fashion.

Early in on the season I was defending Eriksen too...Defoe...Not so much.

I like him, think he's a keeper (by which I don't mean goal keeper, just to be clear).

Yep he is a great player. Danny Rose (who you pulled me up for not rating in the past) not so much. Looking through the Danny Rose thread you wanted to give him more time.

After all, Sherwood thought he is going to be the next Ashley Cole. Great minds etc.

I like him, think he's a keeper (by which I don't mean goal keeper, just to be clear).
But is he a keeper?
Yep he is a great player. Danny Rose (who you pulled me up for not rating in the past) not so much. Looking through the Danny Rose thread you wanted to give him more time.

After all, Sherwood thought he is going to be the next Ashley Cole. Great minds etc.
Opinions are, after all, not allowed to change.

But is he a keeper?

Opinions are, after all, not allowed to change.

They tend not to change...They just double down and cop out saying they need proper training and coaching etc. I got Soldado wrong. I made no excuses and admitted he's just not a good prem player.

When it comes to me, I get called a troll for not rating Rose ot Townsend, then when he plays a shit season with us and it's a bust...They just need time or better coaching etc. #Lennon

He just got stung because I kept mentioning players like Townsend and poor Tricky was upping him big time last year. If he wants to talk down to me, talking about being on his level etc, let me pick up that his track record is dire. The players he ups are the who's who of let us down this season.

Last edited:
I swear, he keeps a fucking spreadsheet of everyone here cross-referenced with what they said about each player and when for future reference. The only thing more aspergers-like is his continued reference of his own previous comments from three years ago.

Back
Top Bottom