Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The person you seem bent on insulting is currently in the sin bin. So what are you babbling on about? My post worked in your favour, if anything. :paulinholol:
Don,t consider it babbling ,but we will not stand by while people seem to think it humorous to use mental illness as a basis,s for there arguments.If you think that the terminology used by him is acceptable in a educated society we will always differ ,sorry to babble .

I love reading them, i feel like i get to know you sad acts a bit more in depth and all that :adelol:
You seem ok ,call us sad again and your fucking history. HAHA only kidding
tumblr_lv6eyhGQba1qbh18ro1_500.gif

Christian Eriksen
Two free-kicks in a week to show why Christian Eriksen might just be European football's Next Big Thing, the Dane continues his one-man mission to prove that Tottenham's summer 2013 transfer business wasn't a complete disaster.

It's very easy to forget that Eriksen is still 22. Next month he will gain his 50th international cap, and alongside Kane is responsible for dragging Spurs into the race for the top four. His is an understated brilliance, but it should not be under-estimated.

Two years ago Alex Ferguson lavished the praise on Eriksen. "We have many young players at the club, but we are always looking for talent," Ferguson said. "It's impossible to predict." Johan Cruyff is also a big fan, calling Eriksen "a player I really like with all my heart". High praise indeed.

The only surprise is that Spurs were able to land a player of such potential. There will be many worried that it is a case of when, rather than if, a Superclub comes calling. The Dane is a different type of player, but Real Madrid paid €80m for James Rodriguez at 23 last summer. At seven months younger, I'd say Eriksen has as much ability as the latest Galactico.

http://www.football365.com/winners-losers/9694699/Winners-Losers

Ive just read Eriksen is on £32,000 a week! Is this true?

How is he on that amount when you've got the likes of Falcao and Rooney on over £250,000 a week and they haven't been anywhere near the standard of Christian this season.

And even Adebayor who's meant to be on over £100,000 a week, reportedly too!

Bit of a joke if you ask me. I may start a petition.

How is he on that amount when you've got the likes of Falcao and Rooney on over £250,000 a week and they haven't been anywhere near the standard of Christian this season.

I'm sure he'll live...

Eriksen's pay is fine. It's the others that earn too much.

Back
Top Bottom