Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Grab her tight and don't let her go. My girl used to follow Italian football (of course) so she's fine with my obsession, and even cheers when Woolwich players gets injured :vert:
You're a lucky man. My girl and I just got together recently. Today was the first time she was over when Tottenham was playing and she asked why I was acting weird and not talking much. I tried to tell her that the game was on but she wouldn't take that as an answer. Now I've got an angry girlfriend.

After sin bin hopefully he'll stop insulting people like a child and we can get back to the football. No room for personal insults.
We won,t hit the disagree as your not worth it.Don,t crawl on to hear and start dictating,now fuck of and tidy your room like a good little boy .
uncomfortable-bridesmaids.gif

"If you see people ruining threads with off-topic arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Sin Bin' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be placed in the sin bin."

giphy.gif
Just be upfront and we will fuck off .But we ain,t changing to suite you sorry mate.We respect you and everybody who works hard to allow our views to be read .But you seem bent on supporting people on this forum who openly insult and degrade people less able to defend themselves .If you want to edit an elitist forum where you are happy for people openly degrade people for there lack of education ,money and mental ability.You seem to forget they come from working class families who are proud of there roots and there football club.If you don,t wish to embrace all why did you post your gif directly after ours .Stand up and ban us forever ,if not let us be judjed by our peers without your influence.

But you seem bent on supporting people on this forum who openly insult and degrade people
The person you seem bent on insulting is currently in the sin bin. So what are you babbling on about? My post worked in your favour, if anything. :paulinholol:

Back
Top Bottom