Cheapest place to get Spurs kit?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't wait till next year when Poundland are our sponsor, name the new stadium The Poundland, and the full kit (from selected Poundland retailers) only £1

You saw it here first #ITK

Hey, mate - can you pay with PayPal?

Not sure I want to give away my credit card details

I dont think so but the website held the cash until I confirmed I had received the items anyway.

Went ok for me.
Or I can order a load and sell them for an extra couple of quid haha

And this is the best picture I could get!

clLrVmi.jpg

I think I might and ill post the results on here only dodgy thing is there are no reviews of any of their shirts! Also they are selling Bale Madrid shirts :paulinho:
if the bale move actually fell through (it isnt going to), I propose we all buy one, sew a small line across bale's name (crossing it out), and post it to :

Il Presidente Cunt Perez
c/- Real Madrid, ect ect

I did some research on this a couple weeks ago (after the kit launch actually, seemed to work...bastards!) sports direct was £39 and most expensive was spurs official site and under armour (both £48) I've decided to just order a t shirt from TFC instead. Prefer the simple design.

Dont forget you need to close the deal for Poundland! people will come from around the world just to see The Poundland.

On a slightly more serious note (but still completely impossible) imagine if Tottenham struck a deal with major travel companies and then did a Travel Ticket, that works for boats coaches taxis trains etc so that those that need to travel many miles, save a little off the travel cost

They'd whack a few quid on top to make it more expensive and sell it on the "convenience" :levywhoa:

For me, living in Australia it's a matter of whoever has the best shipping rates. I bought a pair of last season's shorts for $25 AUD week before last, which is pretty good. If Kitbag keeps up their free global shipping I may buy this year's home kit through them. If not, ah well.

Not that I've got my shorts yet, mind.. any day now.

Cheers mate. Shipping here to Australia is as much as 20 pounds on top of whatever the kit itself costs, nice to know I have options.
THFC Store frequently have free overseas shipping for orders over 40-50quid. Sign up to the offical THFC newsletter on their site, most of it is shit, but it does advise when their free shipping deals are on...

Back
Top Bottom