Cheapest place to get Spurs kit?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THFC Store frequently have free overseas shipping for orders over 40-50quid. Sign up to the offical THFC newsletter on their site, most of it is shit, but it does advise when their free shipping deals are on...
Yeah, I'm a member. They were good enough to send me a catalogue with a free shipping coupon a few years back.

I took advantage of their free shipping offer last weekend and bought a Vertonghen home shirt. Kinda feeling like I should've Sandro'd it instead. Ah well. Next year.

I think I might and ill post the results on here only dodgy thing is there are no reviews of any of their shirts! Also they are selling Bale Madrid shirts :paulinho:
if the bale move actually fell through (it isnt going to), I propose we all buy one, sew a small line across bale's name (crossing it out), and post it to :

Il Presidente Cunt Perez
c/- Real Madrid, ect ect

Could someone tell me the difference between the Thailand quality and the original versions?
And also are the sizing the same or a little off?

Thanks

So today I took delivery of 2 shirts, from here, http://www.aliexpress.com/item/13-1...l-shirt-with-embroidered-logo/1150758598.html
one XL for me and one S for the boy (It's HUGE) all the way from our "official" supplier in China which I ordered last Thursday. Took a chance I know but fair play to them I had received within a week.

Total cost? $35 including shipping.

Quality? Not too bad actually, material seems to crease up quite easily.Stitching is all good.
Embroidered cockerel and UA logo.
Notable differences? The "Y" collar seems longer, other than that, without seeing an original I can't comment too much.

For the cost, you cannot really argue. I am perfectly happy.

So today I took delivery of 2 shirts, from here, http://www.aliexpress.com/item/13-1...l-shirt-with-embroidered-logo/1150758598.html
one XL for me and one S for the boy (It's HUGE) all the way from our "official" supplier in China which I ordered last Thursday. Took a chance I know but fair play to them I had received within a week.

Quality? Not too bad actually, material seems to crease up quite easily.Stitching is all good.
Notable differences? The "Y" collar seems longer, other than that, without seeing an original I can't comment too much.

Any pictures mate?

Edit: This is tasty http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...13-2014-Cheap-Soccer-Uniforms/1206080806.html

Last edited:

Hey, mate - can you pay with PayPal?

Not sure I want to give away my credit card details

You're better off buying a polo top for twenty quid cheaper and it not being replaced next season.
uat2513.jpg

I agree 100%!!! Just buy these, and pretend they're next season's Home/Away/3rd kits!!
(we could do worse IMHO!)

To be fair, I dunno why all the secrecy about our 3rd kit colour... the clues have been there since July!
uat0113.jpg

uat1113.jpg

I reckon the Lime green only came about because someone at UA forgot to refill the CYAN ink cartridge on the HP laser jet printer when sending THFC their ideas!

Hey, mate - can you pay with PayPal?

Not sure I want to give away my credit card details

I dont think so but the website held the cash until I confirmed I had received the items anyway.

Went ok for me.
Or I can order a load and sell them for an extra couple of quid haha

And this is the best picture I could get!

clLrVmi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom