Cheapest place to get Spurs kit?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlyuchenko

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Now I know some of you frown upon those of us who wear replica kit but I assume there are plenty of others who own their own. I was just wondering does anyone know where the cheapest Spurs' kits are?

@ Éperons Éperons Where do you get the non-sponsored kits from?
i think sports direct used to get their hands on puma factory seconds, as i have a champions league season home shirt with no sponsor, and a slight stitching flaw near the collar
I've not yet seen a UA one without a sponsor in any of Mike Ashley's shoddy shops

North Weald market (sometimes).
Really depends on whether Trading Standards or Customs and Excise are in attendance.
:vdvshh:

i think sports direct used to get their hands on puma factory seconds, as i have a champions league season home shirt with no sponsor, and a slight stitching flaw near the collar
I've not yet seen a UA one without a sponsor in any of Mike Ashley's shoddy shops
Puma shirts from Sports Direct and Puma outlet here in Vilnius. Saw them also at a football store in Brooklyn.

there are, on the net, several ways suggested to remove a heat sealed patch or logo, usdually involving some form of solvent (Im adduming they heat seal the sponsor logog as opposed to screen print it. they seem to have heat sealed the old puma ones)
Not sure I would test them on a £50 shirt though, much as i would love our home shirt with out the HP plastered all over it

I can't wait till next year when Poundland are our sponsor, name the new stadium The Poundland, and the full kit (from selected Poundland retailers) only £1

You saw it here first #ITK

I Normally buy one at towards the end of the season for about £20-£30

Not too bothered about the kits these days but I am collecting all the home shirts and making a display out of them, in some sort of frame.

I did some research on this a couple weeks ago (after the kit launch actually, seemed to work...bastards!) sports direct was £39 and most expensive was spurs official site and under armour (both £48) I've decided to just order a t shirt from TFC instead. Prefer the simple design.

Back
Top Bottom