Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How are the tickets going for the Bayer match at Wembley. Could not make the Monaco match but intend buying tickets for this match when they go on General sale on Wednesday. As taking my wife who will want to sit, will need to avoid the standing sections. As I always liked the shelf will be looking for a side view as close as possible. Any suggestions?

How are the tickets going for the Bayer match at Wembley. Could not make the Monaco match but intend buying tickets for this match when they go on General sale on Wednesday. As taking my wife who will want to sit, will need to avoid the standing sections. As I always liked the shelf will be looking for a side view as close as possible. Any suggestions?

Seat map as it currently stands is below. Out of the orange lower tier blocks 126, 127,132 and 141 have only single tickets left, but the other blocks have plenty of tickets together left. 104 probably fits what you're after best.

gnY6P49.png

In Club Wembley you can buy a drink!

wondered if we would sell out again, to be honest doubted it because of the moans about transport and getting out of wembley........ so is everyone going again ?? I had to miss Monaco but cant wait for the Bayer Leverskusen game

wondered if we would sell out again, to be honest doubted it because of the moans about transport and getting out of wembley........ so is everyone going again ?? I had to miss Monaco but cant wait for the Bayer Leverskusen game
It's looking that way, pretty much just the back 4-5 rows of the upper tiers behind the goals left now. Doesn't necessarily mean we'll beat our attendance from last time though - depends on all the people with 3 game tickets turning up

Back
Top Bottom