Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I thought we'd sold out (yesterday) I had to hold my hands up and concede that even though I didn't get a ticket in the area I wanted, at least the ticketing 'system' seemed to have the desired effect and had worked out for the club... as all the tickets had gone.

Now there are swathes of empty seats, so the 'system' clearly hasn't worked...
I probably could've waited/sweated it out and got my ticket in 135 like I'd wanted...

At this rate, there'll probably still be some available on the night... just rock up and pay on the turnstiles!
It'll be like the 1981 Cup Final Replay all over again!

Not now, nearly 20 blocks with tickets, very strange
Those 19 blocks about 100-110( if that) available seats in total.
Must be refunds for people who have sent them back. Most are singles but in middle tier a few rows.
So, 89,894 sold then?

Of course see will be people who don't turn up for whatever reason but it's still a good show on our part.
The biggest crowd I have ever been in at WHL was Woolwich in 83 league cup I think or Southampton the year before.
Although the UEFA cup final felt much more packed to me, officially it wasn't.
I got in without a ticket and there were probably a lot more who did too.
We are talking about 47-48k officially.
This will be the biggest Spurs crowd I have ever been in. So let's not get hung up about a few thousand tickets,

Last edited:
Those 19 blocks about 100-110( if that) available seats in total.
Must be refunds for people who have sent them back. Most are singles but in middle tier a few rows.
So, 89,894 sold then?
89k would be a record English home attendance. Only the chavs if they take on Wembley could break it. And frankly they just don't have our committed fanbase.

89k would be a record English home attendance. Only the chavs if they take on Wembley could break it. And frankly they just don't have our committed fanbase.
Don't think the chavs have ever sold all there tickets @ a Wembley final? Never seemed to have when we played them.

Back
Top Bottom