Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just went online to get a couple of extra tickets for friends for the BL game and there are, literally, two left, according to the current map.

Can we really have sold all those seats so quickly???
Sold out now. All red.
But, going on Monaco, miraculously a few more blocks will suddenly appear.

Doubt it will be as full as last time but honestly, not going because of the bollocks getting home is not a valid reason not to go.
Unless you turn into a pumpkin after 12....... or have solid valid reasons.

I think if we would have trounced Monaco nobody would have given the ordeal getting home a 2nd thought.

Sold out now. All red.

Doubt it will be as full as last time but honestly, not going because of the bollocks getting home is not a valid reason not to go.

I think if we would have trounced Monaco nobody would have given the ordeal getting home a 2nd thought.
Agreed - despite the trials and tribulations of driving there and back from Suffolk with my 12- and 6-year olds, I wouldn't fucking miss these games for the world!

LEVERKUSEN TICKET UPDATE: As of last night, all tickets that had been made available to us were sold out – just under 80,000

Leverkusen have confirmed this morning they'll not be taking their full allocation. Tickets will be released for our fans to purchase soon.

Sold out now. All red.

If people are that bothered about the travel arrangements, leaving 5 mins early is better than not going at all.

We didn't have any trouble thankfully as the gate we leave through is near the walkway

If people are that bothered about the travel arrangements, leaving 5 mins early is better than not going at all.

We didn't have any trouble thankfully as the gate we leave through is near the walkway

Agreed. as i live miles away i left the Monaco match 5 mins early & had no issues getting home (apart from the actual lateness!).

Agreed - despite the trials and tribulations of driving there and back from Suffolk with my 12- and 6-year olds, I wouldn't fucking miss these games for the world!

I'm planning on driving as well as I've got kids in tow, where is the best place to park around Wembley? Don't fancy dragging them around the tube and train.

Damn it I want to go to this now. I said I wouldn't go again in the group stages after last time.
I had such a shite day. Came back from a funeral. It took an hour and a half longer due to an annoying women in my car who said she knew a quicker route. Got to the ground by tube 20 minutes before kick off. There was no booze anywhere, it was 30 degrees. Then I sat with a load of tourists. Then it took two and a half hours to get back 10 miles.

I'm planning on driving as well as I've got kids in tow, where is the best place to park around Wembley? Don't fancy dragging them around the tube and train.
We're from the same part of the world, aren't we? I have three spare seats in my car for the BL game if you want to make the trip with us. PM me for details.

For the Monaco game, I parked at the Lonsdale Avenue car park, just of the A404 High Road, about 5 minute walk from the stadium. I pre-booked a space for £20. It's operated by Brent Council - details below.

Lonsdale Avenue car park | Brent Council

Son against his old club. Got to score if he plays.
Looking forward to this.
Hopefully everyone fit.
Who knows we may have a miracle and Kane will be available earlier too.

Any of the car parks around the stadium are fine, both official or non-official (non-official are spaces servicing offices and industrial units). The big no, no is the multi-storey car park (official) next to the stadium, that is a fucking disaster, if you are parked in there allow for well over an hour to get out, so advice is to avoid this.

It was a nightmare leaving the Stadium by car and train when we played Monaco. But heard the reason for the gridlocked roads around the stadium was down to one of the car parks releasing the cars the wrong way up a one-way street. I've parked in many of the car parks around Wembley with no issues ever (apart from those mentioned) always relatively easy to get away. I arrive via North Circ from the east, then follow signs, avoid parking in the first unofficial car parks you come across, some of them charge £50!!! There are others closer that charge £20.

Back
Top Bottom