Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9878090685_9eea4deef7_o.gif
That pass from Lamela .... :ledleylick:

For the way we dominated that game, we should have murdered them. Great goal in the end, but can we skip that level of spursiness and be more like the game against Norwich next time please.

What a fucking finish by Pauli. Firstly making that run to get in the box, when we had no one else making the effort, and then the awareness and technique to improvise like that, just fucking magnificent.

I don't think I've ever shouted as loud as I did when that goal went in. Paulo as well with the link up from the other new boy, Lamela!!

Does anyone else think Soldado needs to work the keepers better, I could be wrong but it seems like every shot is straight at them. He does get on the end of a lot of balls though, a real chance taker, just which he'd convert! #COYS

A last minute WINNING goal when we were on top all game, their GK having the game of his life, Clattenburg was in charge, and you could just sense the total opposite happening... this doesn't feel right! HOW VERY UNSPURSY!

Thank fook... NEW Spurs have arrived!

(ahem, and it's my birthday!!)

Now all we need to do is lose out on CL on all the GD we didn't rack up today, and we'll have our OLD Spurs back...
Happy birthday

that was fuckn mental

we definitely deserved it, as Cardiffs only good player all match was their goalie

on another day we could've scored 3 or 4

Lamela must start from now on the feckn RW to do his thing, pure quality, Holtby looked the business too

our depth is better than it's ever been

rite I'm headn back to Los Santos now, I've been away to long lol

Back
Top Bottom