Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YEEEEEEAAAAS
BUyE7ahCcAAFI8j.jpg

Jan no like

Paulinho is exactly what we have been missing, a midfielder who gets into the box and causes problems for the opposition. We really should have won this about 4-0, very promising performance. Hope Rose is back soon though.

We absolutely dominated today and 1-0 was not a fair score line. One of the best goal keeping performances I've seen.

Pretty much everything has been said but I'd like to note that Harry Kane looked quite good when he came on. I was impressed.

I kinda agree with making things difficult for ourselves by not scoring earlier, but LUCKY?? We shoulda had 6 by half-time!
The best compliment I can pay us today, was like it was watching a Man Utd team from a few years back... had all the possession, deserved the win, and GOT the win, as LATE as humanly (or should that be humanely?) possible! Yes we coulda scored more... but we could also have scored '0'!! the fact we DID score, made 2 points and ALL the difference to everyone's mood today... don't spoil it now with reality and cold hard facts!!

(mind you, that one goal we've conceded ALL season is making ALL the fucking difference to ours/ArseAnal's league position, so at least the ghost of OLD Spurs is still lingering!!)
Mate, we could have had our keeper sent off in the first five minutes, they had a few good chances on the break, and we just managed to score in the 93rd minute. Doesn't matter how much possession or number of shots, those things rarely matter in these cunty games; this one looked like a scrappy draw at best for large portions of the second half.

Mate, we could have had our keeper sent off in the first five minutes, they had a few good chances on the break, and we just managed to score in the 93rd minute. Doesn't matter how much possession or number of shots, those things rarely matter in these cunty games; this one looked like a scrappy draw at best for large portions of the second half.
and in any other of a million games

it could have been a comfortable 4-0

we won, don't sweat it

Back
Top Bottom