Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ieHD2o0.jpg

12 on target. I know there were a few doozies in there, but that's still an impressive return away from home.

get in! no complaints about that performance, other than the fact that we desperately need a left footed left back to cover for rose. we didn't look like we had the same balance with naughton there.

Beautiful finish by paulinho given the time he scored and the importance of the goal.

5 games, 4 wins, 1 goal conceded, still arguably not fielded our proper starting 11, best start in the league since god knows when.

And the Spurs go marching on

I missed the last ten minutes, couldn't bare it any longer. Been watching the F1 highlights on BBC1.

Glad we won, and sorry I missed a classic last minute winner (was getting used to that last season), but I really hope we sort out our chances vs goals ratio, 5 goals after 5 games is not great, and makes for a very unenjoyable viewing experience.

Having said that...

Mate, we could have had our keeper sent off in the first five minutes, they had a few good chances on the break, and we just managed to score in the 93rd minute. Doesn't matter how much possession or number of shots, those things rarely matter in these cunty games; this one looked like a scrappy draw at best for large portions of the second half.

Looked to me like any number of games from last season, but without a certain Welshman on our team to conjure a bit of magic right at the end. Instead a German, an Argentinian and a Brazilian go together and made lovely international flavoured Spurs babies(goals)

I'm going to say something now ... it might be the excitement from the injury time goal ... it might be the alcohol .... but here goes .........

I thought Kane played really well when he came on.

There I've said it .... flame away!!!

When was the last time we did a comfortable 4-0 in the league?
Oh FFS. 7 new players. Gelling more quickly than expected. ONE loss out of seven games this season. Be a bit patient for your drubbing. It's more important we record wins while the squad gels than we have barn stormers then drop points the next week.

Back
Top Bottom