Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

freund-celebrate.png
Usain Bolt predicts that we win 0-3! :freundgoal:

I haven't had to stream a game for a while and wondered what sites people use ?
for me work well in Romania,first you must have a good net connection, then click www.wiziwig.tv ,register,download and install software (for me "ace stream" works perfect) ,then with a hour before the match start ,enter in the site,to choose a channel...

Last edited:
Havent Cardiff got a 9 foot tall centre forward or something? Id go with JV at LB for this reason - that extra height at set pieces will come in handy. Yes hes really a centrehalf, but he plays LB for his country and has never let us down there (Man Utd away springs to mind). So...

Lloris

Walker - Kabooooom - Dawson - JV

Pauline - Sandra

Townsend - Eriksen - Sigs

Bob Soldier

Chiriches / Lamela to come on later from the bench.

Havent Cardiff got a 9 foot tall centre forward or something? Id go with JV at LB for this reason. Yes hes a centrehalf, but he plays LB for his country and has never let us down there (Man Utd away springs to mind). So...

He pretty much lost us the game against Everton at Goodison last year playing at left back.

I do see the merit in playing him there against long ball teams though. However Cardiff's massive centre forward is injured.

He pretty much lost us the game against Everton at Goodison last year playing at left back.

I do see the merit in playing him there against long ball teams though. However Cardiff's massive centre forward is injured.
If we are talking the game where we conceded twice in the last minute thats a bit harsh mate...? I can only really think of one game when JV has been proper crap and that was Leeds away (and they were all crap that day).
Didnt know the big chap was injured but even without him i think their best chances will come from set pieces.

If we are talking the game where we conceded twice in the last minute thats a bit harsh mate...?

Yes, that exact game. He was terrible for the whole second half and their control of the left flank (their right) allowed them to pretty much keep us under pressure for large strides of that game. He looked incredibly uncomfortable up against Colman (I think) and Miralles utterly raped him.

Personally i think that was just cos Coleman is a good pacey fullback and was better than him on the day, any left back would have struggled against him but there ya go? Anyway id put him at LB for this game for the reasons given above :)

Lloris
Walker Dawson(or Kaboul) Vertonghen Naughton
Sandro Paulinho
Townsend Eriksen Siggy
Soldado
Bench:Fridel,Chiriches,Dembele,Defoe,Holtby,Lamela,
Hard game,Cardiff play good at Home (0:0 vs Everton,and 3:2 vs City).
1-2!
:coys:

the result? my prediction: probably a draw,but i want of course ,a victory for the Spurs...Eriksen,Lamela,Townsend,and Sigurdsson,Defoe impress thursday,Soldado, ,looks "on fire" for me...that's good,and give our hopes to be higher for a good result...Cardiff play well home,so,we need quick counter-attacks,or possession of the ball,like Barca (tiki taka):p ...could make Cardiff nervous...that will be good for Spurs:chicco:

Back
Top Bottom