Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems every game a big one when you are pushing for places. Team looks so strong have to go with Spurs win but in honesty don't know much about Cardiff this season.

Hope Sandro starts as always think him coming to form will go a long way for our season being as good as it can be.
If Townsend starts he better hit the target. Needs a goal to start justifying his place.
Not so worried if Verts starts at LB whilst we have strong CD cover. Had some good attacking games there last season.

COYS

Tiny bit of ITK for you. Jermaine Defoe is injured and Harry Kane is set to be on the bench.

Shouldnt affect our starting XI nonetheless.

---------------------------------Lloris----------------------------
Walker----------Dawson--------------Verts---------Naughton
---------------------------------Sandro--------------------------
Townsend---------Paulinho-------------Eriksen----------Siggy
------------------------------Soldado-----------------------------

Anyone know where i can download the match? i wont be able to watch live

Also how serious are Rose, Kaboul and Dembele's injuries?

I've no idea about the injuries but assuming only Rose is out:

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Kaboul - Vertonghen
Dembele - Paulinho
Townsend - Eriksen - Gylfi
Soldado
Bench: Friedel, Chiriches, Naughton, Sandro, Lamela, Holtby, Defoe

Does anyone know of any good internet radio sources? I'd like to listen to some football while I'm here (bandwidth restrictions) but can't get 5Live through the BBC.

Back
Top Bottom