Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else at work that can't concentrate on anything other than leaving asap tomorrow?
35yrs of this and still get goosebumps.

Buzzing already.
Work output minimal.
COYS.

Cazorla and Gabriel's red cards count for League cup so they are out I do believe.

Also, i know they are in the minority on here but anyone suggesting a weaker squad and not playing our best 11 can get the fuck out and go find another team to support.
It's the scum at home, under the lights in the cup. I don't care if this is the Jihadhi John invitational, this is a dream fixture, fuck an easy ride. It's Woolwich at home, twice in a season which is a rare blessing and we have to field the best team we can whilst crippling a few regular starters for them to really mess up their season.
:dembelefingers::chadliblow::bentalebscream::pochohshit::walker-scream:

Not sure, StubHub asks you to put in your membership number & post code. It does not specify if you actually need the card with you when you pick up the ticket (otherwise you could borrow someone elses details). Or whether a member that has already bought one can buy another with the same details.
Yeah they ask for membership number and postcode.

I'm still angry at Redknapp for his selection five years ago when we lost to Woolwich in the league cup. Anything but our strongest team is unforgiveable(if we lose)
Ah yes, the season that we were in Champions League and got to QF. That game took place a week after one and a week before another CL tie. I was at the match and I can't recall ANYONE moaning about the team selection. In fact, the crowd were singing right to the end of a defeat (not helped by some barking penalty decisions).

Europa is different, I'd expect a very strong team for tomoz.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]

Same team that played Palace with Eriksen in for Chadli in my opinion. We made so many chances on Sunday and always looked the better team. Palace threatened a couple of times but we always looked comfortable. One thing about Ozil is that he hates big tackles and goes quiet in games with a tough tackler in midfield. I think Dier could have him all game. I couldn't fault Lamela's work rate on the weekend, he gets back so much. Eriksen added that little bit extra we needed on Sunday.

They'll be without Mertersacker, Gabriel and Cazorla which is big. Nothing more I'd like than a win and for Kane to open his account.

Anyone else at work that can't concentrate on anything other than leaving asap tomorrow?
35yrs of this and still get goosebumps.

Buzzing already.
Work output minimal.
COYS.

Me too, haven't been able to concentrate on anything at work this week and will be out the door, as early as possible tomorrow. I cannot wait for this now COYS!!

Park Lane upper under face value on StubHub!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom