Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still haunted by the last time this happened in an early league cup round. I had the flu and still went but it was protracted shit. Went to extra time before Woolwich scored 2 and won 3-1. Both teams were weakened and it all felt very wrong not playing full strength to win. Must have been under wobble chops.

I fucking love cup games. And I fucking love NLDs.

Combine them both ... Fuck yeah!!! :walker-scream:
And under the lights the lane will be rocking. Skive off work in the pub at 4. Then blast those soft cheese eating cappuccino quaffing beard stroking skinny Jeans wearing multi media platforms poll addicted shit marks of the face of the planet.

They've hardly been setting the world on fire, could barely string a couple of passes together last night, and that Chambers - £16 millilols.

Old sweetie man is nailed on to start a second string interspersed with few seniors. If they lose they weren't taking it seriously and if they win, they beat us with kids.

NORTH LONDON IS BLUE & WHITE!!!!

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug.gif

I'm still haunted by the last time this happened in an early league cup round. I had the flu and still went but it was protracted shit. Went to extra time before Woolwich scored 2 and won 3-1. Both teams were weakened and it all felt very wrong not playing full strength to win. Must have been under wobble chops.

Harry played Bentley.

On the left.

:carrollwtf:

With kids.

Bale almost got Harry the England job. He should thank his lucky stars BAE got injured because he was angling to have Bale sent out on loan in Jan.

:harrylol:

Harry Kane last season did the same for Poch.

There is no hiding on this one. What ever team we play we must be at our best. Want to win this, could be a big moment for us.

Couldn't be bigger. Dump the Scum out of the League Cup then go on to win it, qualify for the Europa League, win that and we're in ! Champions League Football in 2018. But what a way to start

Back
Top Bottom